Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#407668 04/16/08 11:10 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Clairaudience is the ability to hear internally or with the help of a recorder, energy or information. It can be channeled from a different realm or picked up already magnetically recorded in this one.

The difficulty can be in deciphering the information from our own thoughts and imagination.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 05/19/08 02:44 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Hi Karen,

Your article was very interesting. I often hear my name being whispered in my ear just as I am awakening. I do not feel any negative presence and it does not frighten me. It just seems kind. Thanks for the info.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I often wonder when we are at that state, not quite awake, not quite asleep if that isn't the veil between realms. It seems just as I fall asleep, just as I'm waking or inbetween REM cycles I recieve the most contact or maybe it's just that I am able to remember them smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Thanks for the article. So that's what it's called! I've always referred to it as my being a "receiving tower"

It's good to know my "weirdness" has a name.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Amoeba
Amoeba
Gonna tap into something that's related to clairvoyance and clairaudience here for a moment. At various points in my own life, I've experienced both of these in addition to a sensation that someone is behind me or is tapping on or hovering over a shoulder to get my attention - this I call clairsentience. There are these guardian spirits, in a sense, that I have around me from time to time, and they tend to make me feel crowded. Its taken me years to realize that they aren't harmful, just kind of nosy at times. This instinct has also occurred when someone in my family was walking up behind me, and of course they ask - how did you know I was right here?

Eleise, I agree that contact is high when we're in those in between dream states - I can't remember if its alpha or theta, but believe its one of the two. Probably b/c our minds are most open and receptive to incoming stimuli that we might otherwise ignore throughout our daily lives.

Last edited by tiamat4; 04/17/08 02:12 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hey there,

Adjusting to the wierdness...lol, that's like an understatement. I mean, now it's not that big a deal and there's other things we have to adjust to, just in general in life, but when it's something that you really can't talk about openly, I think that just makes it worse becus you can't express yourself and you compound whatever your going through on so many different levels, with anxiety and worry. Everything is different i.e. the way it sounds, the way it feels. It's just close enough to know it's communication of somekind but at least for me I was always wondering, "with what?" Some of the spirits would feel warm and loving, other times I was picking up on events that were'nt to great, like a house I lived in. I was hearing things in the upstairs bedroom at night and someone kept sitting on the edge of the bed. There were men and women and they seemed to be making a deal in the hallway. In a dream, though, I saw blood on the back bedroom west wall.

A retired mayor stopped by and welcomed me to the neighborhood. Told me the history of the house. It used to be a brothel and there was murder in the house. He said he didn't know what room it took place in.

This is why I think it would be great to have a mom or grandmother who could show you the ropes. My mom beleives in it and I've only found out in the past 7 years that she knew I had "something" but she didn't want to encourage it?? Cant say that I blame her, but I don't think I would take that route if my daughter showed signs of having it.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 04/21/08 01:08 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Eleise, you are so right! It would have been wonderful if my Mother had been open to discussions and exploring our abilities. For so many of us, we just have to "wing it." But I did not continue that trend with my daughter. We've talked about it openly since she was little, in terms she could understand. I didn't bring it up unless she asked a question. But I was always ready to take a little time to talk honestly with her.

She has had many experiences and I'm so thankful we had already opened that line of communication. Unlike me, she does have someone she can talk with. My daughter is 22 now and our open communication continues. It's a realized comfort for her.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Do you find you can read each other's minds at times? I found my daughter would answer something I was thinking and I'd kind of go, "huh?" and she'd answer me again by saying, "You wanted to know what I wanted for dinner."

When she was younger she would play outside. We lived in the country. She'd be a 1/2 acre away and come running inside when I'd look out the window and think I wanted her closer to the house and she'd say, "Did you call me mom?"

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
My daughter and I are 2 pieces of a weird puzzle. She is just like my best friend from high school. My friend also has 1 daughter who is just like me. It's so blatant, even the girls recognize it. The similarities are both mental and physical. The telepathic communication is definitely a 4 way intersection for us. It's closer between Mother and Daughter, but does extend to all 4 of us.

My daugher began talking at 9 months and hasn't stopped since. It scared the bejeebers out of her daycare workers and other parents. She was the conduit for many "words of knowledge" as a toddler, some a bit unnerving. We're working on her becoming more positive minded and paying more attention to her abilities. It may be an exercise in futility, as I have been "working" on my friend for over 30 years to no avail.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I often wonder in these types of scenarios, mother/daughter, friends, husbands/wives, etc. if the relationship connection doesn't reflect something more, such as reincarnation?

Especially, when there are high degrees of mental telepathy and likeness in physical appearance if there isn't a genetic relation.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.