logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Hi Liz, I just wanted to start an informational topic here and at the same time keep it on topic smile My question is, what steps should we be doing, besides register to vote and actually vote, to keep our rights Pro-Choice ?

Thank You in Advance smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Gecko
Gecko
B
Good question - I would also like to know what else I should be doing besides voting for Pro-choice candidates and contributing to the Pro-choice cause to solidify our rights.
Thanks for asking - hopefully we can increase the support for the right to choose!

Amoeba
Amoeba
Well, other than being active at the ballot boxes, there are many ways to help keep our rights. There are many opportunities to be active in the pro-choice movement, from fundraising and donating, to various volunteer positions with organizations like NARAL and Planned Parenthood.

Otherwise, perhaps it would be a good idea to re-think the way that we deal with people who disagree with us. Is it worthwhile for us to use their tactics? Should we be trying to justify our position to them? Is there any value to trying to explain ourselves, since there really is very little chance we could cause them to change their beliefs?

Elizabeth Ross
Pro-Choice

Moderated by  Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.