#409103 04/20/08 09:40 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Monday April 21, 2008 Raw will be a 3 hour event featuring a King of the Ring tournament. It will also feature a LAME match between "Hillary Clinton" and "Barack Obama".

It will be on the USA Network beginning at 8PM Eastern Standard Time.

I am willing to bet that after this, we will have King MVP, if he is in the tournament.

I do not know all of the participants but who do you guess will win?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: WrestlingEditorVance
Monday April 21, 2008 Raw will be a 3 hour event featuring a King of the Ring tournament. It will also feature a LAME match between "Hillary Clinton" and "Barack Obama".

It could be something besides lame?

It will be on the USA Network beginning at 8PM Eastern Standard Time.

Just when I think I have my DVR problem figured out, WWE does a 3 hour show.

I am willing to bet that after this, we will have King MVP, if he is in the tournament.

I don't know...when King of the Ring was an item before was it generally someone who was holding one of the title belts? I was thinking more along the lines of a Matt Hardy...

I do not know all of the participants but who do you guess will win?

How about Jesse or Festus?

KSSassy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I dont know. If MVP doesn't do it then I am willing to bet it will be JBL or the Big Show.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Shark
Shark
As far as I am concerned, JBL should have stayed at the announcer's table. I have not been impressed by anything that he has done but you may have a point. That would be just like WWE to put him in a place that should be a place of honor -- like King ofo the Ring

KSSassy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Shark
Shark
I just read that Mr. Kennedy will be back on tonight's Raw. He has finished filming the straight to DVD movie he was in. We can add him to the list of possible King of the Ring candidates.

John Cena is supposed to be on Raw as well. He didn't go to Europe with WWE. Since he will be filming a new movie soon, I don't see him as a candidate for King of the Ring.

KSSassy
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
No not Cena. King Kennedy is a pretty good bet though lol

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
I like the MVP guess.

F
Gecko
Gecko
F
William Regal is the new King of the Ring beating both Finlay and CM Punk, and rightfully so. I was surprised that he didn't just beat Finley, but Finlay basically jobbed to Regal. I guess that was Finlay's way of trying to get Regal over as a top tier guy. It's about time Vince and WWE started doing something for Regal. Regal has made so many sacrifices and jobbed so many times and for so long, that he deserves to have a true shot as a top tier guy. I hope this isn't just a temporary thing, just to keep Regal happy. Another words, I don't want to all of the sudden see him as a jobber again just a month later. I hate when the WWE does that [censored] more than anything else

Shark
Shark
If you read my post under King Regal, the matches the scheduled for Regal didn't boost his ring status in my opinion. There were better ways for WWE to have done the matches and made the King of the Ring title as important as it should have been.

I won't argue with you about William Regal. I think he has great talent and have never understood why he spends his time in a GM role when he could be entertaining the audience in the ring.

KSSassy
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
Originally Posted By: KSSassy
If you read my post under King Regal, the matches the scheduled for Regal didn't boost his ring status in my opinion. There were better ways for WWE to have done the matches and made the King of the Ring title as important as it should have been.

I won't argue with you about William Regal. I think he has great talent and have never understood why he spends his time in a GM role when he could be entertaining the audience in the ring.

Well it's kind of IMPOSSIBLE to have read your King Regal post when that thread didn't even exist before my post here.
Anyways, I was clearly stating that I hope it is a way to boost his ring status otherwise, maybe it's Vince's way of saying thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.