Originally Posted By: forcegx7
Originally Posted By: KSSassy
If you read my post under King Regal, the matches the scheduled for Regal didn't boost his ring status in my opinion. There were better ways for WWE to have done the matches and made the King of the Ring title as important as it should have been.

I won't argue with you about William Regal. I think he has great talent and have never understood why he spends his time in a GM role when he could be entertaining the audience in the ring.

Well it's kind of IMPOSSIBLE to have read your King Regal post when that thread didn't even exist before my post here.

Hey, I apologize!

Anyways, I was clearly stating that I hope it is a way to boost his ring status otherwise, maybe it's Vince's way of saying thank you

I don't disagree that Regal would or could be a great ring talent, however if he is health is an issue, the KOR could be taken down a notch...if WWE planned on making something more of KOR there would have been some issues Monday night after the GM of Raw won the tournament. We see Regal on the throne and then it just fizzles out.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that KOR used to be a big thing. WWE brings it back and suddenly it isn't a big deal anymore.

KSSassy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!