Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I do not follow golf, but have a google alert set on autism and this was posted yesterday as an AP article and then showed up on golf.com

Ernie Els's son was diagnosed with autism, which Els and his wife coped with privately until the Big Easy showed up on the PGA Tour this week with an "Autism Speaks" logo on his golf bag and a message he wanted to get out.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thanks Bonnie for posting this. Ernie Els is great golfer and is known around the world. They call him the Big Easy because of his size but mostly because he has a easy going personality. He has been working very hard on his golf game making some changes and has now won a tournament.

He can help the autism cause by carrying this logo on his golf equipment. He will be a great spokes person for this and make more people aware of autism around the world.

Letta Meinen Golf Editor
Golf Website
Golf Forum
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I just read in my google alert for autism today the following:

Ernie Els and his family share their story with autism this weekend on Golf Central. Watch it April l9 and 20 at 9 PM.

I am going to post this also on the autism site forum.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thanks Bonnie for sharing this. It should be a great program and wanted to watch it but do not have Golf Central. I just have the golf channel and it was not showing that program.

Ernie Els is famous all over in the golf world so their story will make a great impression.

Letta Meinen Golf Editor
Golf Website
Golf Forum

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.