#408464 04/18/08 07:18 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
What is TNA thinking about this stupid Super Eric gimmick? They are getting good at re-hashing old WWE gimmicks...wait...is Vince Russo still with TNA?

I'm also a little upset that they are using Kaz with this gimmick. They won the Tag team titles and had to relinquish the titles when Eric would not admit he was the super hero because Eric Young started the match but then left to come back as Super Eric and then pinned AJ Styles to win the titles.

Of course, Tomko and Styles complained to Jim Cornette about losing the title due to "outside interference" because Super Eric was not in the match... ah never mind. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Congratulations to Samoa Joe for winning the World title from Kurt Angle at the Lockdown PPV.

Also, is Booker T in for a heel turn already?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: WrestlingEditorVance
What is TNA thinking about this stupid Super Eric gimmick? They are getting good at re-hashing old WWE gimmicks...wait...is Vince Russo still with TNA?

TNA seems to have to have some comedy relief on every iMPACT. Eric Young wears more hats that anyone in the organization.

I'm also a little upset that they are using Kaz with this gimmick. They won the Tag team titles and had to relinquish the titles when Eric would not admit he was the super hero because Eric Young started the match but then left to come back as Super Eric and then pinned AJ Styles to win the titles.

I haven't even watched the show, it's on the DVR. I was just as upset when they threw Kaz into the mix. Just when I thought someone at TNA was catching on to Kaz's ability and him actually getting in the ring with Angle, they blow it with this.

Of course, Tomko and Styles complained to Jim Cornette about losing the title due to "outside interference" because Super Eric was not in the match... ah never mind. The whole thing is ridiculous.

If outside interference was a reason to lose the title belts, Tomko and AJ wouldn't have them either...

Congratulations to Samoa Joe for winning the World title from Kurt Angle at the Lockdown PPV.

I'll second that. I've heard complaints both ways but I am a Samoa Joe fan and not a Kurt Angle fan.

Also, is Booker T in for a heel turn already?

I hope not. He's doing very well in a face capacity.

KSSassy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
KSSassy #408701 04/18/08 05:24 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Yeah but he got mad at Matt Morgan for helping him in the match last night and as Sting tried to play peacemaker, Booker T slapped him and challenged him to a match next week.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I agree! The super Eric thing is stupid and it reminds me of the hulk hogan superhero character. TNA needs to get away from the failed skits of the WWE. I have really enjoyed TNA as of late. It really bothers me to see this happening.

Al

akbspock #409123 04/20/08 11:56 AM
Shark
Shark
TNA needs to get away from skits and get back to wrestling. Have you noticed how short the matches have become? It becomes a dull and boring two hours of nothing but talk. Last Thursday night they kept coming back to Samoa Joe having the title. That's great that he won -- I'm a Samoa Joe fan, but they continue to drag it out until it becomes so boring no one cares.

KSSassy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
KSSassy #409304 04/20/08 07:22 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
shocked Al? Where the heck have you been? Welcome Back brother. Hope you will stay for awhile.

It's me Amadeus 1220 (Amad). I am the editor here now since Patty left.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
akbspock #409377 04/20/08 11:29 PM
F
Gecko
Gecko
F
Originally Posted By: akbspock
I agree! The super Eric thing is stupid and it reminds me of the hulk hogan superhero character. TNA needs to get away from the failed skits of the WWE. I have really enjoyed TNA as of late. It really bothers me to see this happening.

Al

The super Eric gimmick is just a rehash of the Hurricane more so than anything else.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.