logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Koala
Koala
thats what I mean we trained them how to fly the planes. millitary or not if we cant sceen the people we teach how to fly then what good does it do to sceen passangers? I have noticed that in the airport that i have been in if you are a plolet people TSA doesnt give you a second glance and you dont have to go through the medal detectors or anything. so we train the poliots then they get hired then they can pretty much buy a ticket or ride for free and hi jack another plane. the same thing goes for any plublic transportation. subways, bus, am track, train.... whatever. if you work at a place and you have the right badge to flash then you get waved through no questions asked.
So going back to the topic. How is making people with nipple or other prieceing show them or take them out really going to make us as passangers feel more safe and sound when it was poliots that hi jacked the plane so it is possible that they just showed there badges or plilots license and got waved through?

lets say the person takes out there rings and puts then in there purse or pocket and goes through the medal detectors like everyone else can they put them back in when they get on the plane? can they carry the rings with them and if they can carry them on the plane then what is the big differents between wearing them and carring them? see it Just does not make since!

but if you watch the news on this here in tx they make it sound like it is a high sercurity ricked and we should all band together and support the show your boobs to everyone before boarding law!!! At the Amarillo airport, they have band hairspray deoderent, nail files and clippers, kniting and crochet hooks (I think the yarn would be a bigger threat who knows grandpa might [censored] off granny and she shoves the ball down his throat or hanges him with it!) sissors, (ok so I could see the big sissors but come on the tiny little sissors most of us carry to cut our yarn could not do much even if you stabed someone and up the whole thing into someone it would barly reach an inch and they have a round tip so...) to me a bra with a wire would pose more of a threat then a ring or my crochet hook!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
there is a point where security become hysteria!

~ Rae ~ Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
What I want to know is why only nipple rings are a "threat?" The woman who was mistreated so badly also had a navel piercing and no one seemed to think that was a problem at all and she was allowed to leave that ring in place.

Given that my own nipple and navel piercings are essentially the same size jewelry, and that I have much more massive earrings, I'm really hoping that the TSA is forced to explain the perceived threat. Especially as they've now made such an issue about nipples.

yeah but i think they were trained on a military base or atleast by military personel. i forget.

I can't brain today...
...I have the stupid.
Originally Posted By: freespirit

lets say the person takes out there rings and puts then in there purse or pocket and goes through the medal detectors like everyone else can they put them back in when they get on the plane? can they carry the rings with them and if they can carry them on the plane then what is the big differents between wearing them and carring them? see it Just does not make since!

i dont know if every one has this problem. i know i have it with even my ears. taking out a piercing, even after its been 100% healed after a couple years, it WILL start to close up immediately. and they are a total [censored] to get back in. I've heard nipple rings can be especially painful to reinsert and repierce if the hole closes all the way.

its even worse if its a newer piercing and youre not supposed to take the jewlery out yet.

oh and as for screening people? hell they fail to do that in penitentiaries. i heard a story once where an inmate who was abused by the guards convinced his girlfriend to get a job in the place. they didnt screen her, then hired her, and she got all the names of the guards who abused him and all of their info. addresses, numbers, family names, etc. the inmate threatened to go after the guards families when he got out unless they retired. all the guards who abused him proceeded to retire.

I can't brain today...
...I have the stupid.
Koala
Koala
the prison here in town is so short handed I think they would hire the inmates to watch the other inmates if they could get away with it!

I agree Rae! if nipple rings are a threat then all jewelry should be band. Most people use the same kind of rings in there nipples as they would in an eyebrow, naval, or else where so if it is the ring that is so offencive and not the placement of it then just having the ring in your purse or pocket or in a hole in your body would be just as dangerous! it is because they cant see what it is then every woman with a wire underwire bra should have to take her bra off to board the plane. I under stand the medical pins, pacemakers....whatever but most people who have those have a thing from there dr saying so...well if it was placed resently anyways... those cant be removed at will so....
but the day I see someone hi jack a plane with a nipple ring or any other ring is the day I lose all faith in the USA and move to Scotland!

N
N
Just a point of info to set things straight:
The 9/11 hijackers were NOT pilots of any sort. They DID attend PRIVATE schools to learn to fly however they did not complete the courses, they took on just enough training to know how to handle the planes after someone else put them in the air. In short they had no credentials of any kind.

With that said, we are experiencing an epidemic, nation wide, of security people who are over impressed with themselves, are under-trained, and lack proper oversight. In any other position they would be jailed over the abuse of power and violations of civil rights they perform. As a federal LEO, I have been involved in limited prosecution of more than a few of these jack booted thugs. Unfortunately their arrests are the responsibility of the local, county and state agencies who are ignorent of their duties in this matter.

It is up to each and every one of you to take this matter to your Senators and Congress-persons, enmasse, and make them take this matter to task. Until that happens, the problem will grow as the few of us that are assigned to protect the people from such abuses are just a token handful, and are simply incapable of handling this substantial problem. We NEED proper natioal level training of these people so that there is uniformity to ensure protection of the people, both from terrorists as well as power mad fools.

Be serious and straight to the point in your contact with your elected officials. Don't speculate or guess, Just state the facts. If you can take the time to comment here, you can do the same with your elected officials. And remember one thing, it may be antiquated in word, but the fact is if you aren't part of the solution, you ARE part of the problem.

N
N
Originally Posted By: freespirit
the prison here in town is so short handed I think they would hire the inmates to watch the other inmates if they could get away with it!

Freespirit,

Most prisons do have inmates watching over other inmates, especially in the south. They are called "Trustees". It's a scary thought, isn't it? I could tell you numerous stories and personal experiences involving these prisons, but I'm afraid you really would move to Scotland then!

M
M
ehhehe yea that one is really imbarasing, and im agree of it! but you should put in your mind that you had a metals in your body, much better to take it off before go wanding or in x-ray!.. or if you had a fracture and has a metal in it much better if you tell them first!.. anyway! why should you gurl put an earing in your nipples! is it cool!? your just hurting your self! earings is for the ears no in somewhere else.. sorry to say this but i really dont like these kind of fashion.

elsphit

I challenge you to a game of trivia! Click here to battle against me online at ConQUIZtador. Let's see who's the winner... https://www.conquiztador.com/?a=26041

no no no and no.... music-love931, you dont put earings in body piercings.. earings (studs you buy from the store) are usually made of cheap metals like sterling silver (which is only coated) and gold (which is usually a mixed metal). there are specific peices of jewelry for specific parts of the body in which you pierce. and its not us hurting ourselves... hundreds of people get body mods as a way of expression, or they do it for spiritual reasons, or sexual reasons, or just to make themselves appear more beautiful to themself.

and i dont know about you, but id be damned before i take any of my piercings out to get on a plane. its harassment to ask some one to do so. its hard enough taking the ones out of my ears because my dentist needed an x-ray. i almost said no.

and yes some people will put CBR's in their nipples because they think it's kool. some will do it because its the new "trend" among teens. but those who are seriously into it, may not see it as a fashion or trend at all. some even see it as a lifestyle.

i spent thursday last week grossing my bf's friends out because they don't know the extent of body art. i was surfing bmezine.com and i almost got a girl to throw up when she saw a picture of a guy who cut off his nose. in the interview, he was asked why he did it. he just said that it feels natural to him to have a flat face.

oh and music_love, never say sorry for not liking something. it is within your rights to dislike it.

I can't brain today...
...I have the stupid.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.