Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
My family's land in South Carolina was used for Army training during both WWI and WWII. It was swampy in places and the house in which my Father grew up was somewhat in the middle of the area. Late one afternoon in the midst of a major thunderstorm, my Father was lying across his bed and looking out the window. A bright flash of lightning lit up the dark sky and there was a headless body walking across the front yard. My Father dove under his old metal bed and remained there until Granddaddy returned from the tobacco market. It was then he learned from his Father that blank ammunition had been replaced with live and an officer's head had been blown off during training many years before. My Granddaddy had seem the apparition several times.

Last edited by lcp012586; 04/08/08 12:42 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
I had a friend and her family, who moved out to her husbands family farm..His whole family had grown up there, and of course
he was very happy to be back..She said things didn't feel right..
Of course there were the stories of a "dead Indian" that walked the grounds..Everyone had seen it at least a couple of times
and her 5 yr old became terrified of it..It would walk around the upstairs rooms making noises..and one time it scattered her
kids Tinker-Toys all over the living-room..And nobody was ever brave enough to climb those stairs to the attic..
Well, one night her little boy, kept hearing his name being called..He thought it sounded like his daddy..It drew him to the stairway, closer & closer he went..it was pitch black and as he peered into the darkness suddenly a pair of red eyes floated down, right in front of his face..!! He let out a scream and fell backwards down the stairs..Of course it woke the rest of the family and they ran to him..He was totally hysterical..He was speechless but kept pointing to the top of the stairs..So they looked up to the top and,"SLAM"!!, the door closed..
After that they never turned the lights off..and the boys slept in "mom & dads" room..!! eek

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.