Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
UGh! I've done that too Laurie! I just try to surround the situation with blessings and move on LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Totally understand the feeling. I used to brood forever over mistakes made. I've learnt to forgive myself. The turning point came when I read Joyce Meyer's Battlefield of the Mind series.The essence is to take control of your mind. There is a greater power in control of everything, and if only we can but trust and be grateful for all the good we have, no matter how small...
Bob Proctor explains more on the mindset of gratitude, getting out of the poverty trap in this report:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

success is to be attracted by the person you become.
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Wolf
Wolf
Laurie,

You have begun observing the fact that you are critical about yourself. You can now begin the journey. A lovely beginning.

J
Koala
Koala
J
For those who can't forgive themselves or others, I recommend Wayne Dyer's 10 Secrets to Success and Inner Peace. He offers advice on how to let go of the past and it really changed my life when I read it.

I think people are often harder on themselves than they are on others. When you are upset with yourself over the past, or being critical of yourself, ask yourself "Would I say these things to my best friend?" Treat yourself as you would your best friend. Be compassionate, realize you did your best under past circumstances, or perhaps you did all you knew how to do at the time. Live in the NOW, you can't change the past.

B
B
I am the same way, I am my own worst critic. I do not judge anyone, why do I do it to myself?

Thanks for the info guys, great points...I even took notes:~)

Brandi Magill is an aspiring writer, wife, and mother of two. She enjoys educating and empowering women to live a healthy lifestyle! To connect with Brandi visitBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Koala
Koala
I think after I lost weight and realized that it did not change who I was or my health, popularity or anything... I think that is when I stoped judging myself so much. all my life I heard you would feel so much better about yourself if you lost weight and you would get a good man to love you if you lost weight and you would be healthier if you lost weight. then I lost weight 100 pounds and I was still the same old me with the same old health problem, same old no boyfriend issue and same old poor self esteem issues. The only thing that change was that the people how made fun of me or gave me the great advice to lose weight they felt better about me. Now they could talk to me in public and not have to worry about people making fun of them for talking to the fat girl!

I have gained back all the weight that I once lost but with that I have gained the wisedom of knowing that being thin wont solve my problems it doesnt even lessen the problems but it does add to them. I had "friend" that all the sudden took credit for changing my life and forcing me to lose all that weight and makeing me a BETTER PERSON and I got more usless advice about how I need to ditch my old fat friend and get popular friends and how I needed to do this and think this and blah blah blah...

After all that, I figure I am perfect the way I am as long as I am reasonibly healthy!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.