Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
adam111 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have just recently learned about the secret and have started trying to implement it in my life. My biggest difficulty has been my job. I currently work an assembly-type job, on my own, eight hours a day. With all that free time on my own, I inevitably succumb to that sinking doubt: "How is it going to happen?" "Is it really possible?"
Years and years of self-doubt is challenging to overcome, I know, but forty hours a week of this type of thinking will naturally prevent manifestation of my dreams!!!
I was hoping that maybe I could get some hints and tips from people who are using the secret in their own lives - a different perspective would be very helpful indeed!
Thank you

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
If you cannot find happiness, serenity, joy and contentment where you are right now - then where else do you expect to find it?

"Things are not what they seem.... Nor are they otherwise...." (Lankavatara Sutta)

"The purpose of Life is simply, to be happy, and to make others happy." HH the Dalai Lama.

Wolf
Wolf
That is what we are searching for.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
But you will never find it if you look anywhere else. it is not some goal, something tangible or obtainable "at some point in the future"> THis is not some life objective you have to wait for.
This is what I am trying to explain.

"Things are not what they seem.... Nor are they otherwise...." (Lankavatara Sutta)

"The purpose of Life is simply, to be happy, and to make others happy." HH the Dalai Lama.

Wolf
Wolf
A mother who has got her child kidnapped will never find any peace till she finds her child.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
but this is not what we are talking about, is it? Why do you add something outside of the current discussion?

Wolf
Wolf
I do not think I will be able to do meaningful talk with you Mettamaid. I will continue talking with the original poster.

Last edited by cdmohatta; 07/02/07 08:47 AM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Ok. Nice to see you anyway.... confused

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: adam111
I have just recently learned about the secret and have started trying to implement it in my life. My biggest difficulty has been my job. I currently work an assembly-type job, on my own, eight hours a day. With all that free time on my own, I inevitably succumb to that sinking doubt: "How is it going to happen?" "Is it really possible?"
Years and years of self-doubt is challenging to overcome, I know, but forty hours a week of this type of thinking will naturally prevent manifestation of my dreams!!!
I was hoping that maybe I could get some hints and tips from people who are using the secret in their own lives - a different perspective would be very helpful indeed!
Thank you

This assembly job gives you lot of time to think?
Is it such that you work like a machine without much thinking?

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Oh. I see you have changed your post and changed your mind.
You are a very odd woman.
I do not underastand your reluctance to discuss.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Vannie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.