Print Thread
S
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
S
Although Spring seems to be arriving late, Easter comes early this year, and I'm looking for ideas for craft projects for children with disabilities; egg hunts, hat and basket making, and cooking up some fun with our children.

What have I missed?

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Springtime and Easter Craft Ideas for Children with Special Needs
BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Pamela Wilson - Children with Special Needs Editor
Visit the Children with Special Needs Website
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
S
I like the spoon-ended tongs that are sold for lifting eggs out of dye pots. We can also put a colandar or wire basket inside a bowl full of dye to lift out eggs without having to use fine motor 'scissor' skills. I put small bits of paper towel in the bottom of egg cartons for the art eggs to dry ~ and many slotted spoons are helpful to lift eggs out of their dye pots (drinking glasses or wide tumblers).

This year I see pipe cleaner craft kits in stores ~ One kit of inspiration and bulk containers of supplies can provide quite a bit of art and entertainment at parties.

If you have a holiday party with crafts or prizes ~ what do you provide for the children to carry home their treasures?

A clothes line and clothes pins are useful for keeping artwork out of the way while paste and paint dries.

Enjoy!

Pam W
SE of Seattle

[quote=SNC_Editor_Pam]Easter comes early this year, and I'm looking for ideas for craft projects for children with disabilities; egg hunts, hat and basket making, and cooking up some fun with our children.

What have I missed?

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Springtime and Easter Craft Ideas for Children with Special Needs
BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Pamela Wilson - Children with Special Needs Editor
Visit the Children with Special Needs Website

Moderated by  SNC_Editor_Pam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.