logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
A visitor recently sent me this link to Cajun Grocer . Although I have never shopped with them, Cajun Grocer is well know. Their selection includes LIVE crawfish and Turducken.

If you have a favorite online Cajun/Creole store, why not post it here in our forum? If you have comments, good or bad, about a source feel free to post it here as well. Just remember -- especially with negative comments that occassionally problems beyond the control of the merchant do happen so if they were able to resolve your issue, please include that in your post.

Sandie Jarrett
Cajun and Creole Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
Thanks for the site. It even has recipes. My husband was stationed in Mississippi in the Navy and he love Cajun food. When we lived in South TX I could easily find crawfish to cook-not so much here in North TX.

We take frequent trips to Louisiana for my daughter's college softball games so we love to get Cajun there! They even have all-you-can eat Cajun places.

I hadn't thought of ordering online but will check this out.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Where does your daughter go to school? My son's girlfriend played softball for Monroe (Louisiana)! She still goes back to support the team for big games. It was a great experience for her.

Sandie Jarrett
Cajun and Creole Editor
E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
do they ship to the UK?

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I copied this from the Cajun Grocer website regarding international shipments:

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
At this time, our shopping cart does not accept international orders. To place an overseas order, please email us at order@cajungrocer.com including the item number(s) and the respective quantities for each item. Be sure to include a "Ship To" so we can respond with a shipping rate. That's the first step. Further instructions are provided when you agree to purchase the order.

Sandie Jarrett
Cajun and Creole Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.