"Cheesecake" This is soooo good and easy. I "invented" this, but it's not rocket science. Anyone could think this one up. You will need a tub of ready-made cheesecake filling, a can of cherry pie filling, a bag of any plain cookies (I like Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux cookies), and a can of RediWhip.

For an individual serving: Crumble one cookie and sprinkle most of it in the bottom of a small bowl. Spread cheesecake filling on top of these crumbs about an inch deep. Spoon cherry pie filling onto the cheesecake filling--a layer about one cherry deep. Spray some RediWhip on the cherry pie filling. Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on the RediWhip. Eat.

You'll think you died and went to Heaven--but don't think too hard about the cholesterol, or you might get worried. Seriously, though, this is good stuff.

Of course, you can get several servings from just the supplies listed above. If you want to make this for a group, just get more of the ingredients and go for it. I made these for a recent party and used 5 oz. plastic wine glasses as my serving dishes. These glasses showcase the layers, and that's visually appealing.

Regarding ingredients, use the best you can afford. I like RediWhip because it has real cream in it, and it tastes the most like real whipped cream. Also, don't put these together too far ahead of an event, or your cookie crumbs will loose their crunch. If that doesn't bother you, go for it; but I like that little bit of crunchiness. Naturally, if you decide to put these together early anyway, you still would not spray the whipped cream on them until the last minute to keep it from "wilting."

cela