logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Malanie Offline OP
OP Offline
I've found an article when I was looking for some informations about how my home should like when I would have a baby and I didn't realize that it should change so much!
That's the article that I read and I don't know if I'm too scared without a reson? Please help!

New Baby, New Home
By [BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

When I look at those garden buildings there is always spring to me!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
Oh yeah, everything changes . . . but it is SO worth it!

~Jenny
Mom to Reese, Born 12/25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Um, is it me or is that article horribly written with lots of grammatical errors? Maybe the author is not a native English speaker?

Anyway, to get back on topic...DH and I are trying for a baby. Knowing how having one will change everything, affect finances, etc is scary but I think it'll all be worth it too! If we're blessed we'll be older parents-I am 38 and hubby is 41(we've only been married 8 months..call us late bloomers!). I wonder if being an older parent is harder than being a younger parent or not?

Sue Walsh
Gardening Editor
E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
AMEN to that.Excellently put Jen!

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
When I got married, my life changed. When I got pregnant, my life changed again. And later, people kept telling me not to wish my son were walking solo, because "your life will change." (It changed for the better -- I was able to walk upright again!)

Change isn't a bad thing, just different.

We change a tire, and that makes the car move much better. We don't worry that it will "change things." We expect it to, hope it will!

Yes, of course any major life event will change your life. Doesn't make it bad.

My "baby" is now 16, and yes, my life has never been the same. But now that he is gearing up to go to college f/t, I'm feeling sad to see him go. It seems a lifetime (well, technically, it IS his lifetime!) ago that he was a baby. But it's hard to imagine my life without him, too.

I remember, before we had him (we were married 10.5 years before he was born), hearing other couples refer to their married life before kids as "when we were single" -- and thought it was funny. Now I understand. It's a similar transition. Wonderful, eagerly embraced, but life-changing, sure.

J
J
Everything changes... into a more beautiful life!

J
J
Yes! Everything changes when you have a baby!!! Your life as you knew it is behind you now and you are on a wonderful roller coaster that will have its up and downs. Enjoy the ride and know that we are here to support you every step of the way!!!!

Jacqueline Geller

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.