logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tiger
Tiger
One thing my cat is attracted to is pens. She can't help herself. If she see ones she has to bat it off the table/desk/whatever. It's funny to watch her. She'll watch it for a few minutes before she taps it. Then she'll fling it and watch it fall to the floor. Then she'll look for another one.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
My Siamese loves elastic bands - plays with them for ages.
She also, enjoys a game of fetch - we flick the elastic bands into the hallway and she retrieves them.
We thought this was a great trick however, she won't do it on demand...we tried to show friends our amazing retrieving cat - our Siamese watched us fling the elastic band into the hallway, yawned and then strolled away leaving us protesting, "she REALLY does retrieve rubber bands"...(Oh, yeah...sure)
As soon as our friends left - she reappeared and dropped the elastic band at my DH's feet...

Last edited by Deborah49; 03/04/08 04:54 AM.
Parakeet
Parakeet
Beastie plays fetch in her own way. She chases the ball, but doesn't bring it back until she wants it thrown again. Sometimes that means the next day! Sometimes she doesn't bring it back at all, but mews until WE fetch it and throw it again for her to chase. We give in to that only because we want her to get more exercise.

Happily Living The Childfree Life!
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Quote:
Sometimes she doesn't bring it back at all, but mews until WE fetch it and throw it again for her to chase.

It sounds to me like she has taught you to fetch? smile

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Juliet fetches the twist-ties that tie shut cables and such. She thinks they're little snakes, I think. So we throw it and she runs after it and trots back with it smile

They also love laser pointers ...

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
A friend of mine had a cat that was OBSESSED with twisty ties. She'd tuck it into the peephole of her door and the cat would oh-so-casually stroll over and sit, making sure to fool the twisty tie by NOT looking at it. Then he'd bounce 5 ft. straight up, snatch the twisty tie, and run to his food dish and dump it there. He never ate or chewed on them, but that's where he stashed them. wink

Parakeet
Parakeet
It sounds to me like she has taught you to fetch?

Yea, Beastie completely owns us. I live with 12 pounds of furry dictator, and I'm dumb enough to enjoy it!

Last edited by myrabeth; 03/06/08 03:25 AM.

Happily Living The Childfree Life!
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I sometimes worry about her hurting her mouth with the twistie-tie, but she has SO much fun with them that I hate to take them away from her. She's usually careful about how she picks it up ... she doesn't ever try to eat them.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
S
S
my bestfriend had this cat named midnight and boy was he a jealous on . . al though in retrospect he may have been justified. Any way she loved to read and as such would do it all the time so whne he wanted her attention he would sit right on her book while she was reading it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Melissa-Catholicism/Cats 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.