logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#387785 03/05/08 06:30 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Can someone tell me a good place to post a selling ad for Doll Molds, Wigs and Patterns? I moved into a huge 7 bedroom house full of old stuff *like 5 yrs* The family moved downstate and a tree fell on the home. My boyfriend is a roofer and we got the opertunity of a lifetime! We get to rent the house untill the roof is done and then he will give us a land contract (I am so excited and I get all the stuff in the house! there are pics on my myspace page! Anywho, there is in my basement about 150 doll molds and wigs and such... Tons all in good condition. The man we are buying the house from John, told me to just burn everything. smash the molds and get rid of it all. Well since we have to pay for the roof to get his payments down and then we can get on a land contract to buy it. I told him i will sell everything and use the money to put the roof on. Well i looked on ebay and really have no idea what to do. I tryed cregslist and not sure what to put on what they are worth. To see pics of then i have a flickr account with pics i took. If some one could guide me in the right direction I would be so greatful. *and feel less stupid*

Thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Feliciar #387793 03/05/08 06:38 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Do you have access to CraigsList in your area? It is a free, online advertising site. That might be a good place to start.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
F
OP Offline
F
Yes I did I posted one there no one has replied. Should i sell them all together for one lump sum or separately? And what are they worth like $5.00 a pice? I have no idea..

Feliciar #387823 03/05/08 07:09 PM
Why don't you contact Helen on our dollmaking site and she if she can offer some help? If not, Lisa on the Low Carb site has a wealth of info on almost anything. Personally, I think you should try to sell them in a lot - you would get more money that way. Also, you might try looking up some craft stores in your area to see if they want them or have a bulletin board to post on. There has got to be someone, somewhere who would buy them. Look up some dollmakers in your local area in the yellow pages or online. How about schools or churches who might be having a bazaar? You could get a booth for a small fee and sell them that way. Or try contacting some doll hospitals/restoration business.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
F
OP Offline
F
Wow thats a lot of options thank you for your ideas ill post back when i try them. I will ask Hellen and Lisa thanks for the info.. smile

Moderated by  Helen Doll Making Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.