Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
A
Give me a break, guys! John Edwards is a fake - that kind of "cold-reading" has been a staple at tent shows for more than a century. Have you ever seen the Amazing Randi do it - or take apart someone like Edwards who claims to "channel" the dead?
If there's a channel on TV for "suckers", Crossing Over belongs there, but NOT on the SciFi channel!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
I'm with you, AJ. I have no patience for that sort of thing, I'm afraid! Maybe it's better considered a fantasy TV show.

A
A
Well, it's been canceled but my favorite Scifi show is Stargate SG-1. Stargate's are real you know, haha. The cool thing about Stargate though is that they've decided to continue it with DVD movies, the first "Ark of Truth" out March 11th. So it's as though it's not really canceled. Anyone interested can get more info on http://stargatehub.com/

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Everyone,

Battlestar Galactica is my ultimate favorite. I'm also a fan of Star Trek (mostly the New Generation and Voyager).

I really enjoy Heroes and Smallville too! And Supernatural smile

I've never watched Farscape or First Wave. I'll have to check and see if they are available on DVD and add them to my queue.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
Shark
It's so hard to choose a favorite! For all-time favorite, it would probably come down to Star Trek -- either Voyager or Deep Space Nine. For current favorite, I would have to say Kyle XY. I know it isn't serious sci-fi, but I look forward to it more that Stargate Atlantis or Heroes.

Dani Sanders, Prime Time TV Ed.
Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
Stargate is my fav....

Pat - Mommyword

~ dispatchers tell cops where to go

~ may the road rise to meet you
~ may the wind be always at your back
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Dani,

I thought that Kyle XY looked interesting, but I've never watched. Has it been out long? That may be one I rent a season at a time on DVD.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Tiger
Tiger
Battlestar Galactica
Heroes
Journeyman
Bionic woman
Terminator

J
Koala
Koala
J
My husband and I really liked Heroes and Journeyman. Now we're enjoying Terminator. I have to confess, I didn't see all the terminator movies and didn't remember the plot so it's all kind of new to me.

I love the girl who plays the machine on Terminator. She's great!

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna

I thought that Kyle XY looked interesting, but I've never watched. Has it been out long? That may be one I rent a season at a time on DVD.

Kyle XY debuted in summer of 2006. The first season was only 10 episodes and is available on DVD now. The second season is still airing, but it will be 23 episodes when it is done.

This show is definitely "sci-fi lite" :-). You don't get a whole lot of techno-babble on this show; it is more about the emotions. One of my guilty pleasures is teen shows like Degrassi, so Kyle XY is a perfect blend of teen drama and special powers.

Dani Sanders, Prime Time TV Ed.
Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Helen - SciFi TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.