Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Do you leave the house without makeup? If no, then what is the absolute minimum you'll leave the house without? Does it depend on where you're going and who'll be seeing you?

Do you leave the house without makeup?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 02/26/08 11:36 PM
What is the minimum you'll leave with?
multiple choice
Votes accepted starting: 02/26/08 11:38 PM
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Parakeet
Parakeet
N
I always use moisturizer and sunscreen, but I don't really consider these things to be "makeup" because they don't have any color to them.

So I answered "yes" to the first poll -- I hardly ever wear makeup -- but I do use moisturizer, so I voted in the second poll as well. Hope that wasn't breaking the rules. smile

Baby Name Blogger & Editor
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
What ever pleases you Nancy! grin I won't hold it against you.

Seriously, some women put on a moisturizer and it totally changes their complexion so I consider it a form of make-up even though it doesn't fall under the traditional make-up definition.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I do find that my moisturizer instantly improves my complexion. - I hadn't thought about it before.

I voted no in the first poll because when I'm at home in Indiana, I don't. I am a hairdresser, after all! But whan I am on vacation in Florida, when I have a little natural glow (I use sunscreen) I often go out without makeup. Vacation is so relaxed and casual, it doesn't bother me to be without makeup.

Shark
Shark
Ah, I've left the house before without makeup but you just never know who you'll run into when you least expect it! It hardly takes any time at all to put a little something on so why not? I consider it to be a courtesy to other people to have a little concern for my appearance. After all, others have to look at me more often than I do. There have been many times when I really wish some women would do the same!

I do, however, gauge the makeup to the situation. If I am going for a run, the makeup is minimal. But if I'm running errands or going to work, I will do a more thorough job. I wish I didn't need makeup but I do not have naturally beautiful skin and brows. Therefore, I am glad that makeup is available.

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
Since I get absolutely no sun on my face, I feel I look so pale without at least a little bit of color. If it is a weekend morning and I have been working in the yard and find I need to run to Home Depot, I will at least put on lipstick and mascara. Of course, then I wear sunglasses and a cap and hope nobody really recognizes me. :-)

Shark
Shark
I have tried those Christmas morning photos without makeup and didn't like the results. So I always add a touch of color to look presentable. And then there's swimming on vacation -- I am not one of those women who looks gorgeous emerging from the pool or ocean. Gee, I think I'd be an ideal candidate for permanent makeup!

T
T
I will leave the house without makeup, but normally only on the weekends. Still, I always run into someone I know. I hate that!! I don't look good without makeup, I think, but sometimes I'm just too tired or lazy to put it on.

You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better. - Maya Angelou
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I don't bother much with most of the stuff mention, but i need my
concealer, to help cover up my dark under circles

Rosie L
The only makeup I wear is lipstick and not often. Sometimes a little eye shadow when I go out. So - I often go out with no makeup, usually just lip gloss.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.