Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
All righty then! Something to look forward to in April grin And give me time to watch Razor. I still haven't watched that... I started to (we have it on our TiVo), but I couldn't get into it. Things were to busy around here. I'll give it another go.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I did see the beginning of this series (the first two parter I think it was) but then never watched the series itself. Which is odd because I *adored* the original and love scifi in general.

I'll have to Netflix it once the whole thing is done so I can watch it back to back smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Elle's right. Unfortunately, the channel here in Australia that picked up BSG (and Torchwood, btw), pushed them with a lot of hype, then stuck them after Big Bogan (Big Brother) which tended to go half an hour or more overtime, and didn't have the same audience as the sci-fi shows that they were touting.

They then claimed that they didn;t get the ratings, and use that to justify hiding and moving it without any notice at all.

As for the series ending at season 4 - I think it's a good idea. It means that there is a story arc, and it has a conclusion. Have you ever noticed that a lot of series that just go on and on tend to become slighly soap-operaish after a while?

Megan McConnell
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Has anyone been watching the new season? I have really been enjoying it! I can't wait to find out who the last cylon is!!!!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I cannot say enough good things about BSG. It's the best thing I have ever seen. Except for Firefly. smile

I have my own theories about who the last cylon is, of course.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
So Jilly, who do you think is the 5th cylon? I'm thinking Baltar, the President or Starbuck.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Okay, i was waiting to respond to this until after the mid-season finale. And, arg, we did not find out squat!

My top faves for the final Cylon are Zack Adama, Admiral Cain, Doc Cottle, Elosha and maybe Dualla. I have my reasons.

DH favors Romo, Doc Cottle and possibly Lee. He also has reasons.

Ron Moore has said that no one in the Last Supper picture is the fifth, which counts out Lee, Starbuck, Roslyn or Baltar. Unless that was misdirection from Ron.

Olmos has been quoted saying it's none of the principles and that it's someone no one has guessed, which also counts out Lee and anyone else with a cast credit. Unless he's been instructed to say that for misdirection, which I doubt, but it's certainly possible.

It's possible it's been a throw away character or someone who died already. Hell, it could be Kat, whom we were reminded of last night, for some reason.

I will tell you my reasons for my picks if you tell me yours!

Last edited by Jilly; 06/14/08 03:59 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA... since I don't know much about behind the scenes, my pics and reason are pretty simplistic.

Starbuck, because she has those visions and that connection with the one cylon.

Lee, because, well, why not HA HA.

Baltar because of his visions.

The President because of her position in the scriptures (the one to lead everyone to earth.)

Okay... now I've got a grumble about the last episode.

WARNING --- SPOILER ALERT --- WARNING ---- SPOILER ALERT

What was that???? They thought that was an okay ending???

I was so disappointed to find that they got to earth and there was nothing there.

Do you think it was really earth?

I was really hoping that they'd get to earth and it'd be like the renaissance or something LOL.

Anyway... we'll just have to see.

Deanna Joseph

B
B
The ending was horrible! My guess for the last Cylon is the lady who was with Roslyn in the visions she had whenever the Cylon resurrection ship jumped. Because the Cylons have developed a strong belief in God, it makes some sense that the last might come from the religious community.

Tiger
Tiger
The final episode made me think it was Dualla. There was a certain quiet satisfaction about her in the final shots. Like, "At last, I've led them all home".

Didn't they say only 4 were on the Battlestar. IF that's the case then the final cyclon has to be somewhere else. On earth already? Waiting. Someone had to send Kara back.

Question: The final five are not resurrected cylons are they? Aren't they the original five, unresurrected? Or do I have that wrong?

If there are more than the "orgiinal" five, like copies then my second guess is the President's previous assistant - Billy. (I loved him).

Other possible guesses based upon looking at the IMDB and finding lesser known characters with a listing for 2009:
Nowart and Captain Doyle Franks.

Otherwise, I think it's going to be unexpected. And someone who has been otherwise neutral.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Helen - SciFi TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.