Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Ok, I've just scheduled a new session at Wiziq.com.

As said in the article , these will be free online sessions with me. This platform allows up to 99 people in a session, so I think we'll have no problems :-)

My intention is meating once a month.

About the time, this is a little bit more complicated, as I'm in Spain (Europe) and don't know if times will be ok for everyone.

These are the upcoming sessions:

--> Spanish - Intermediate Level: 7th March Friday. Time: 7pm my time (GMT+1). (1:00pm US Eastern - 6:00pm UK)

Session URL: Spanish Language - Bellaonline.com chat - Intermediate level

--> SER - ESTAR verbs: 14th March Friday. Time: 6pm my time (GMT+1). (12:00pm US Eastern - 5pm UK)

Session URL: Spanish Language Online Session - Verbs SER and ESTAR. Uses and conjugations.

This will be our first - test meeting online.

It would be great if you post ideas on future topics you are interested in, so we can join online and talk about them, or I can explain you and you can ask any question you may have, ok?

Hope to hear soon from you.

Last edited by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host; 03/01/08 12:27 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Using skype or other pro software..Please later publish the details of how long it continues,voice quality of attendees and regarding the subject discussed as I too am keen from the next time on..

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hola Sistie23,

I'm using Skype since... 2004 I think! I really love it, and right now, it's the only software I use with my students, as it has a really good sound quality.

I think there will always be "problems" with the sound, no matter which software we use. In fact, sometimes even Skype gave me/us some problems, I think due to the number of people connected.

So, I thought we could give this plataform a try, as they say it can support up to 99 attendees. In fact, I've just used it once, last Saturday. And as far as I know, we can not talk all at the same time (what I think could be good). I'd give permissions to any attendee willing to talk.

I tried, in the past, to meet online using SkypeCast, but it was really frustrating as we got a lot of people trying to talk at the same time, and believe me, some people joining the SkypeCast were not very friendly, maybe because it was an "open" cast. That's why I decided to give Wiziq.com a try. Using this teaching platform, only people who register (free) will be invited by me to every meeting, avoiding masses of curious people who just want to spend they time not being very polite.

Anyway, if we find next Friday problems there, we can always use Skype in future meetings. (Thanks for telling me/us).

About the details:

- Duration: 1 hour.
- Future meetings: It would be great if you could send ideas on which topics you'd like to talk about. i.e.: imperfect vs. preterite, Spanish prepositions, conversation-practice, ??? Any idea will be welcome!

Hope all this give you all more clear ideas, and pleae, feel free to post any comment that may help improve this activity.

Hasta pronto,

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.