logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
The 4400 was totally cancelled which really bites. I followed on the forums for a while after the last season ended and people were hopeful - there was even a petition going around for a while. But they finally officially said they were not renewing for another season in January, I think. I am totally bummed because it would have been great summer entertainment. I really like the actor Jeffrey Combs - I knew him from Star Trek originally (actually the DS9 producers/directors made The 4400) but have discovered him in little shows and movies like the 4400 - Dr Burkhoff - and really enjoy his acting.

I am surprised and impressed someone else knows about the show! I hope someone makes something like it again soon...

I definitely have to try out a season of Heroes, though. My television viewing is getting a little boring. And, as you can see, I am a little bit of an addict. LOL

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I had no idea the 4400 had been dropped from the line up, I have the season pass on my TIVO just waiting. I'm dissappointed because I really enjoy the show and have watched it from the beginning.

I am similarly a big fan of Lost, I love programs that come from an unpredictable place like these. They are extremely creative in my opinion.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Man, I hate when they cancel a show without finishing it off!

That's why I'm so glad that they decided to finish LOST. I cannot even imagine the show ending now, with absolutely no closure LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

I
Shark
Shark
I
i have been rewatching some of the past episodes of lost since they have been doing that in the 8pm time slot.i was watching it last night and i swear when i rewatch an ep.i always pick up something that i had previously missed!

anyway, i wasn't aware that ben probably isn't alex's biological child? did they actually say that on the show or was there something i missed that implied it?

i'm really curious as to how the oceanic 6 get off the island and whether or not desmond makes it off as well. i certainly hope so b/c i'm so rooting for him!

i also watch heroes and it's an absolutely fantastic show! i highly recommend.it's very intriguing like lost and very well written. it keeps you guessing as well! (well maybe not as much as lost!)

indigo

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
According to Danielle, the Others took her infant - Alex - sixteen years ago after she and her science crew crash landed on the island. This is why the initial message that the Lostie discovered at the tower had been playing over and over again in French for sixteen years. Danielle said that soon after arriving, her crew went mad and she killed them and then created the message so that she and her young daughter could be rescued. But this is just the story that she told Sayid. She could be lying.

I am really curious as to how they off the island as well. It seems that Desmond wouldn't be included in the 6 - since they are all accounted for. But he could get off and not have been acounted for in the public. Who knows!

Melissa

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I want to see Desmond with his girlfriend and the girlfriends Father exposed for the lengths he has gone to in this whole mess. I hope we're not dissappointed.

I
Shark
Shark
I
well it's possible that desmond could get off the island b/c he wasn't on flight 815 and therefore not one of the oceanic 6. he's one of my fav char. on the show.it's just something about him that really makes me root for him!

thanks melissa for clarifying the danielle thing.i had forgotten that story about the kidnapping. now that i read your post i do remember danielle telling that story.

rai

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
What do you guys think about the fake plane that was discovered at the beginning of this season? Ben claims that it is Widmore and Widmore claims that it is Ben...what do you think?

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Yea, that whole thing never made any sense to me.

I can understand why Ben would do that, they would stop searching and leave THE ISLAND alone.

BUT why would Widmore do it? Why would he want anyone to stop searching for the plane so badly as someone pointed out, Desmond wasn't on the plane to begin with.

AND I'm glad they pointed that out, because I do so hope that Desmond and his girl (whose name I have forgotten) are together in the end.

Tiger
Tiger
Her name's Penny I think.

I think it's more likely to be Ben who set up the plane. He would afterall have the bodies to stick in it with all the people he's killed.

I love the actor who plays Penny's father. He was on Ugly Betty and the O.C. Even though he usually plays a mean man I find him amusing.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.