logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Tiger
Tiger
That was excellent Melissa. I totally find that plausible. I guess they have two more years to make you change your theory. I have absolutely no theory but I like hearing(reading)others. I'm just along for the ride. But you have me wanting to start them over again. I may have to see if Zip has them so I can rent them this summer.

I think Fisher Stevens has been around for ever. I was surprised it was such a short role. I remember him best I guess from playing small supporting roles in movies.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Melissa,

Thanks for that! Those are some great ideas, and thanks for the reminder about Claire and Jack's Dad. I'd totally forgotten about those episodes, but remembered them when you brought them up.

I like your theories of the time continuum issue. I was so bummed when that brother and sister got killed off at the beginning of the show. I can't remember their names now, but Sayid was in love with the girl, and the brother was in love with her too (they were steps folks, not biological smile )

Remember Hurley's little "almost" romance with that blonde gal? Remember she was actually in the mental institution where he was staying? I thought for sure she was going to play a pivotal character in the show for him. I was bummed when she and that police officer were killed off. Hmmm...

So do you think when they are rescued, they will come out and it will current time, rather than the 4 or 5 months later that they've experienced?

The show is so complicated!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Yup, I remember those people. Shannon and Boone were the brother and sister and some people report that they can see Shannon's ghost in some scenes in the background such as the season finale for the third season at the very end. And Boone is like Locke's totem which is interesting. Also - Charlie is in Desmond's flashbacks and Hurley's flashforwards. And some people think that perhaps Hurley's "flashback" to the mental institution might actually be a flash forward in which we see Libby. (Fun fact - the only reason why they killed off Libby is because they wanted a really emotional season finale and the producers polled the audience and found out that no one liked Ana Lucia enough for her death to be emotional enough. I find that kinda funny since I never liked her character either). Anyway, I think it is interesting that, although these characters are dead, we still see them. It also might just be my hope that Charlie isn't actually dead because I was SO MAD when they killed him!

Good point about what time they will arrive after the rescue - I hadn't thought about that. That makes an interesting little caveat...

Tiger
Tiger
I hated all the deaths even Lucia's. I think that actress gets killed off in everything she does. I balled when charlie died though, i mean he isn't just charlie, he's a hobbit. frown

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
ROFL - re: Charlie. My feelings exactly! You can't kill a hobbit! It's just not right! Not even Sauron, lord of darkness does that!

Not to mention - didn't it seem a little contrived? After all, couldn't he have just run out of the room and closed the door?

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I agree about Charlie... He was a hero, and WHY couldn't he have just run out? He saw it coming --- we ALL did!

Melissa, I didn't know that about seeing Shannon's ghost in different episodes? Man!! Now I'm going to have to rent them from the beginning :::Sigh:::

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Tiger
Tiger
He still need to push the button and talk to penny didn't he? I forget the order. And he new he was suppose to die.

I remember seeing shannon's ghost a few times. I looked at future shop last nnight and they want $59 per season so that ain't going to happen. I'll have to check ebay.

I
Shark
Shark
I
hi everyone! i'm a total Lostie! from what i've heard hear is the bacis run-down for seasons 4-6

4- we find out how the oceanic 6 get off the island
5- why they need to go back
6- what happens when they go back

i got that from an interview with the shows creators. they also said that there is a scientific explanation for what is going on. last night i made my hubby watch the show with me. he likes it too although i keep having to explain thing to him b/c he hasn;t watched it from the beginning. anyway, he's a physicist so i asked him what he thinks is going on. he said that it's possible that the island has magnetic qualities which could've just been from certain things growing on the island. the magnetic pull if it's very very strong could cause time to shift back and forth and cause other weird things. he said those kinds of things happen in space for ex. time there doesn't necessarily move in one direction. he also said that the magnetic pull would've caused the plane to pull apart in two directions just like they showed it doing last night. i dont' know if he's right but i thought it was an interesting theory. i'm really into this show and every week i enjoy it more and more.

from last week i knew that penny's father had something to do with the island. i'm not sure what. does anyone have any theories about that?

indigo

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Indigo,

I have no theories LOL. But that's interesting what your hubby said, about in space there are the time shifts. Interesting stuff.

Deanna Joseph

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Penny's father bought the log from the "Black Rock" - the old slaving ship that is wrecked on the island (the one where they get the dynamite). This is shown in Desmond's latest episode during the auction scene. I would assume that the log tells about the island and where it is. They said at the auction that no one had ever read it before. I would also assume that either (a) Penny's father just wants to "discover" it and claim it as his own to make more money or (b) financed the Dharma initiative and wants to recoup his money from Ben for killing everyone. I guess I am assuming it is his boat, too. The "not penny's boat" -

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.