Print Thread
#366142 01/13/08 06:33 PM
F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
I've read a lot of the posts on here already, so I'm aware of a lot of the risks associated with this piercing. Plus, of course, I've been Googling.

A lot of people right on here about getting keloids. How rare is it to get a keloid? If you get one, does the jewelry have to come out permanently? Are there a lot of rejection risks with this piercing?

Thanks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
I'm not sure anyone has actually studied the situation and produced any sort of percentages and facts. Remember, people having trouble tend to post looking for help, but people who aren't having problems with piercings have no reason to post so what you see here in the forums is not an accurate representation of the mainstream piercing population.

If you'd like to read more on keloids, you can find all the nose piercing articles listed in the body piercing index or check out my nose piercing eBook.

F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
Thanks, Rae.

hey just though i'd stop by and say hi and tell you about my nose piercing experience. I got mine 5 months ago. I have not had any problems with keloids at all. I use a sea salt solution as a cleaning agent. I love my nose piercing it is definitely not going anywhere.

Il Faut Vivre, Ni Exister

God needs to be the wind in the sail
~Clint
smile
smile
laugh
smile
smile

F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
It's good to hear some good tales about nostril piercings. I still haven't gone through with it. We'll see.

Shark
Shark
I had my nose pierced one and a half years ago. I love it! I didn't have any problems other than the normal healing stuff and I did stupid things like changing it out way before I should have been messing with it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.