logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#339337 09/07/07 04:32 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hi all, just wanted to let you know about a new show coming on 4kids TV called Dinosaur King. They showed a sneak peak of the new series last night on the official 4kids TV website.

If you would like to check it out here is the link:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Thanks for the post. I just went online and checked it out, looks like it could be a fun show!

Marci Ann Peterson
M
OP Offline
M
Thats great, I think it could be fun too. For anyone who has not seen or heard of the show it comes on Saturday Mornings during the 4kids TV block of kids programming.

Marci here is another clip of the show:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Thanks for posting the link. Makes me wonder if the whole episode is that way, or just part of it. I'm not sure if my girls would enjoy it or not, they are 5 and 6, and more into girly things. They cry when something dies on any show, good or bad. They inherit that from me, my parents took my brother and I to see the Great Mouse Detective in the theater when I was little and I cried at the end when Rattigan, the bad guy died! Now I only cry if it's a good guy!

Marci Ann Peterson
M
OP Offline
M
Marci I understand all of it, I cry at commercials:)

Do your girls watch 4kids TV? They have some good shows that I don't think would upset your girls. Like Viva Pinata, and Winx Club.

The website has some fun things that I know they would enjoy.

Here is the link tell me what you think about it for your girls.

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
They do watch 4kids TV, they really like the Winx Club!

The girls and I will have to visit the website, they love playing games on "Daddy's computer," they have an older model in their room with no internet connection. They use it for school stuff and for playing games, so getting to use the computer that has the internet is a big deal!

Marci Ann Peterson
M
OP Offline
M
Thats great news! If the girls like Winx club they will love going to the website, they have lots of fun features and games. Please let me know what they think of the site!

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
They had a blast playing the games!

Marci Ann Peterson
B
B
I will check it online and sure about getting good stuff here.

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.