logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#359862 12/14/07 07:03 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
There use to be a thread about if you could go anywhere anytime any place where would you go. so here is my idea if you could talk everyone on bellaonline on a trip where would you take us? money is no object and well if it isnt a real place that we know pleace let us know everything we would need to know so we know how to pack.

Thanks!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Oh look, Im First!!! yeah me!!

I will take everyone back to the cave man days. Please do not pack cell phones or electric stuff because they wont work. I would bring good hiking shoes, cloths for every season because you never know about the weather and matches if you dont like raw meat!

Expect clean fresh air water and no phone calls!!! laugh oh and bring a tent and sleeping bags! lots of stars to watch and the locals are friendly for the most part but... we will try to not cross the others path....

Whos taking us where next?

Parakeet
Parakeet
I'd take everyone back to the days of "Little House on the Prairie"..Walnut Grove Minnesota..in the middle of winter..We'd all be sitting in the Little House around the fireplace , under the Christmas Tree, listening to Pa tell the story of Christmas..Ma would bring cocoa in to us..and home made cookies too..We can hear the wind blowing outside and the snow is coming down..but we are all cozy and warm..We've hung our stockings and saved some cookies and milk for Santa..he'll be coming down the chimney soon..We are all getting sleepy..it's so cozy here..Good night...Merry Christmas..

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
goodnight and merry chirstmas!!! sounds great to me!!!!

next?

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
I would take everyone to Africa to see the animals living free, to meet the people and to see how we can help provide everyday resurces that communities might need.

What would you do?
Best,
Candyce
Adventure Living
Editor

Candyce H. Stapen
Adventure Living Website
Adventure Living Forum
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

S
S
That's cool.

What about having a one-time magical adventure where Harry Potter and Sabrina the Witch haven't been to yet.

If you're willing...

Allow me to take all of you down the rabbit hole to a magical world of upside down things. The earth seems nowhere to be found. And, yet, you inhale the rich scent of wild flowers neaby, but you couldn't see it.

Wrap yourself up in a place where your dreams reside.

Let your hair down.

Stress is but a distant memory.

No need to think about packing here since everyone would just wave a wand, and think about what to wear.

So, any takers? smile

Zebra
Zebra
I would take us all to Nantucket Island, Massachusetts - where Moby Dick was set. The island is peaceful and quiet, with cobblestones and many of the 1700s houses still there. The homes are all still done with grey clapboard and you can walk most places. It is very peaceful and relaxing there!

Lisa Shea, Computer / Console Games Editor
Computer / Console Games Forum
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
I really like Nantucket too, especially the nature reserves and the rocky coastline.
Have you been to Maine's Acadia National Park? The coastline and views are terrific, but in season, the place is very crowded.

Candyce,
Adventure Living Editor

Candyce H. Stapen
Adventure Living Website
Adventure Living Forum
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.