logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#376640 02/18/08 03:27 AM
S
OP Offline
S
I felt drawn to post here, so decided I would. I hope nobody minds. I've been feeling generally unmotivated recently, as regards work, things around the home. Even to do something pleasant like go out to dinner has taken a great deal of effort. Today I've just felt sick as a dog, have actually been quite ill, but feel this is all connected. I also had an urge to plant rosemary, which I did yesterday, and have read here it can act as a cleanser?

I may be just talking nonsense, but am wondering if anyone could give me advice or pointers as to why I feel so down and if there's anything to improve this.

Thankyou.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Shark
Shark
B
Hang in there. I go through moods like that alot too. It's usually just temporary. Try treating yourself to a nice bubble bath, light some candles, put on your favorite music and relax.

Or with me, I'm also a singer, so when I get very unmotivated, I sing and it fills my soul, but that's just what helps me.

or just get away for awhile. Sometimes it helps to have some time to yourself to just breathe. You're just going through what happens to alot of people at one point or another.

Or go out for a nice walk by yourself. Things will get better and no, you are not alone in feeling like this, just so you know.

It gets better..........

F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
Everything goes in cycles. We go through up periods in our life, and down. Sounds like you are in one of the downs.

If you haven't felt connected to the Divine, you might try some extra meditation. Or just try getting out in nature for a "walking" meditation. That usually helps me feel a bit better when I'm down.

If this keeps going on, you might want to contact a counselor. Though we have lows in our lives, they can turn into very real depression.

Best wishes to a happier day!

#377004 02/19/08 01:27 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks for your responses guys. I'm off sick today, so it seems I was just building up to being ill. Starting to come around though.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Assuming you're living in the northern hemisphere, *many* people get worn down and depressed by now because of the winter. Sun lights really help a lot, and take your vitamins. Spring is just around the corner, and that can really help out your mood!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I find I start to feel just the way you describe if I don't take my vitamins. Dr. Oz was on Oprah about a week ago talking about what supplements we should all take. If I follow his advice pretty closely (was doing it without knowing it) I feel MUCH better in a day or two. Now all I have to do is remember...lol.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I go through this too, sometimes, softstuff. Maybe it was just the build-up to you being sick. I know when my immune system is dragging, or I am getting sick, I can feel very lethargic. And sometimes we just need some sun on our head, and we need to find ways to re-inspire ourselves.

Good luck, and hope you are feeling better soon.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Moderated by  Ro Longstreet-Wicca 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.