Next Thread
Print Thread
#375866 02/14/08 09:22 PM
I
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I
Hoping someone here would be able to give me insight into this situation. This happened a very long time ago to me as a child and it still freaks me out today. This is going to sound very weird, but I promise every last bit of it is true. I have even talked to my mom about it since we had a lot of very strange things occur in this house. Anyway, when I was around 7 years old I would see very terrifying things at night in my bedroom. Basically what I saw was a symbol on fire on my wall. It was the very same everytime I saw it and I was not dreaming - I was wide awake when I would see it. Anyway, it was basically a triangle consisting of 3 dots - one dot at the top and 2 at the bottom. And it was all on fire. Sometimes the baseboards in my room would also appear on fire. I do remember hearing things from time to time, but since I was so young I can't clearly remember. I do remember for some odd reason that the symbol was related to war. Not sure what that means. My mom told me that there were many strange occurances in this particular house. She told me that my younger brother had night terrors and that I also used to sleepwalk in this house. She is convinced that there was some sort of demonic activity that was going on. Once we moved out of that house, nothing ever happened ever again.

Edited to add - My family was the original owners of this house, however I have never looked into what was on the land before the neighborhood was built. It would be interesting to see I am sure.

Last edited by ilove1978; 02/14/08 09:47 PM.

I am a mom - to my sweet baby Pekingese =)
Sponsored Post Advertisement
ilove1978 #375897 02/14/08 11:48 PM
Koala
Koala
well if your family was not into demonic or occult activitys that would open the door to strange things happening I would check to see what was there before the house was built or even into the workers who built the house. maybe someone put a curse on the house? I dont know!

The triangle is a symbol of mind body spirit connection and fire is symbolic of purifacation i think.... I would be interested to know that you find out!

freespirit #375963 02/15/08 09:34 AM
I
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I
You know it is interesting that you mention a curse. I had wondered about that in the past being a possibility. And yeah, like you said, our family wasn't into any occult or demonic stuff. Thanks for the info on the triangle symbol. Very interesting!

I am a mom - to my sweet baby Pekingese =)

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.