Feel free to post your thoughts on Bobby Cutts, the trial, Jessie Davis, Blake - their son, etc...I will go first.

Was he crying because he was actually sorry for what he did, or is he sorry because it is almost showtime? He is going to have to pay one way or the other.

An elbow chop? "Mommy's crying - Mommy broke the table - Mommy's in the rug". How could a one time elbow chop break a table. OK - I don't know these people and have never been in their house. Perhaps the table was near the door and when she fell, she broke the table. I'll give in to that possibility...??

Bleach - is that really a way to revive someone? If so, he must have thought she needed a lot of reviving. That stain looked very big to me.

Cutts states that his sone, Blake was sleeping. If little Blake was sleeping, how come he said, "Mommy's crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in the rug"? Somehow, I don't think he was really sleeping.

Now, for someone who "panicked"....he did great job of covering his tracks in a hurry. He called Jessie's phone to make it look like nothing was really amiss. He had a friend help get rid of her body.

I have to admit - I have never murdered anyone and I cannot say that I really know what would happen if I killed someone accidentally.

But - being a cop - you would think he would have known what to do and say in a situation like that. Given the actions he took, I tend to think he was crying on the stand because he was sorry - yes....but sorry for himself, not what he did.