Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Natural death is a dimishment in this realm but an immediate expance in a new life. As we advance in spirituality we become even more connected and expansive with them that have passed on to the next leg of their journey. They do not leave and death does not exist, only expanse.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#439053 07/28/08 08:55 PM
Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I've just learned from another list I'm on that Denessa Smith passed away early this morning. Some of you may know her as the mother of Tempest Smith, the teenager who took her life due to bullying because of her Wiccan religion and Goth appearance.

Denessa went on to found The Tempest Smith Foundation in order to help educate others about the effects of bullying.

My prayers are with the family. May mother and daughter embrace in the Summerland and never be parted again.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
E
Koala
Koala
E
That is so sad frown

I'm sending thoughts of peace and serenity for all affected by bullying.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
elle #439141 07/29/08 07:53 AM
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Having been an outsider in this one sided religious culture all of my life I know what it is to hurt due to persecution. My other half and I have opened up our home and studio to people of different faiths or of no faith that have suffered under hatred. People come to just talk, cry, laugh, or whatever but it is extremely important for all to know that whatever they hold within is precious and is necessary for complete expression of each individual soul. Diane works with kids that are having trouble fitting in to society because they "see" what others cannot. Blessed Be

R
R
My energies and blessings to each of you. May your Higher Good prevail.

Quoted: "Having been an outsider in this one sided religious culture all of my life I know what it is to hurt due to persecution."

I know that story all too well. As it gets closer to the release of my Pagan children's books, I constantly endure the negativity of my own mother. She is very upset that I dare write books that teach of a religion other than her own. She feels that children should not be taught any religion other than what she has chosen to practice. (sigh) Fortunately, I have gotten very adept at raising a Protection Shield that is a barrier to her negative energies. Instead of absorbing them and feeling horrible (as I used to) her words and energies simply bounce off. It seems to bother her that she no longer has the desired effect (control, of course). Hopefully, in time she will see that it is useless to be so negative -- her energies could be used in much more productive ways. The small southern town she lives in has not helped her to open her mind. The only thing we can do in this situation (besides protect ourselves from that energy) is to send back positive energy to her so that the person can change. It's tough, and the person may never change, but at least we're not reinforcing their behavior.

Thanks for letting me air. I do indeed feel better!

Blessings to all!
Raine

Last edited by Raine Hill; 10/12/08 08:57 PM.

Author of "Growing up Pagan: A Workbook for Wiccan Families"

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
{Thanks for letting me air. I do indeed feel better!}
Sometimes in what we express-air there is healing for others. Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 10/26/08 06:10 AM.
T
T
I wish everyone good luck on attaining her dreams. I think good luck rubs off on people -- this is to say, when people are happy, they spread around their happiness.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Hello all! I'd like to breathe some life into this topic and add my prayer request to the Healing Well.

I've suddenly needed to move back home to help out my younger sister. I gave my current job two weeks notice and they asked me to leave at the end of this week. That was totally unexpected and it's really jarred me emotionally and financially.

I'm also just needing for this time I spend at home to be a good time personally in the immediate sense and in the sense of creating my future long term.

Thank you for your prayers, good vibes, and good thoughts:).

green blessings,

Leah

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Trish-D Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Leah,

I'm sorry your job wouldn't let you serve out the two weeks. Good vibes being sent your way for you and your family.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
Thank you so much Trish!

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.