logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I can't believe this! I think his hair looks nice. I applaud his father for not backing down.
Boy Asked to Leave Because Haircut 'Too Cool' for Preschool

Diane Claus
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Give me a break!

I went to high school with a guy who had a true mohawk. But he was a major football star - so who was going to say anything to him? The coaches thought it looked intimidating, and encouraged it.

It is absolutely ridiculous to say his haircut is distracting. mad

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Koala
Koala
Its a nice, neat, easily cared for (at this point) hair cut. What the heck was wrong with it?

Gecko
Gecko
That's a joke right? I cannot believe anyone had a problem with that kids hair!! Why does it seem that everywhere we go someone has a complaint about something?

I have a kind of funny (judging the book by the cover) story about hair. A few years ago, a boy at our bus stop was letting his hair grow long. He seriously looked like a girl. Some of the mom's had said how awful it was that his mom let him grow such long hair at such a young age (I think he was 10 or so). One day in February, the kid showed up at bus with a nice neat hair cut. Of course, we all said it was about time blah, blah, blah....Then there was an article in the paper about the boy who grew his hair long so he could donate it to Locks of Love (they make wigs for kids with cancer) All I can say is there were a lot of feet in a lot of mouths!!!

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
He's a cute little kid! And his hair looks just fine to me. With kids that age, probably the shorter the better because you know they're always going to be rolling in mud and playing with glue and chewing gum! smile

Gecko
Gecko
I agree with you folks. It is absurd to find fault with that hair!

I wonder if there is an underlying issue that has the administration after this little guy?

Lorel

Tiger
Tiger
I remember seeing the news footage for this. I can't see how his haircut would be a distraction. It's a simple cut with now words or anything.

Moderated by  Amy - Preschool Education 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.