logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Oh yeah, with the help of Will, Jonathan and Cyrus, things are heating up. Its long overdue! Call me crazy, but I would love to see Tammy come back And you know in daytime, anything is possible.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I miss Tammy so much. I cried when she passed away, I sniffle when Jonathan sees her.

Things are definetly getting better.

I think things are headed for something BIG though, I think Will and Jonathan are gunning for Alan.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I wasn't watching it at the time Tammy was on it, altho I've watched GL off and on over the years. I think it's gotten LOTS better recently.

F
Shark
Shark
F
Could not agree more, i am loving GL these days.. The marina/cyrus/harley love triangle is steamy for sure! but i do feel really bad for marina..poor girl!

on another note have yall heard about the new format change starting feb. 29? have you noticed how recently when they're outside it looks really realistic, like its shot with a handheld camera? apparently starting the 29, they're changing to shooting the whole show like that so it'll look really real. and theres no sets, like theyll be shooting in an actual house.. i think it sounds great! and will def. differentiate GL from other soaps...

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
J
Koala
Koala
J
Maybe I've been watching too long, but I find the new format distracting. So the entire show will be that way? Wonder if it's saving them money-lol.

At least the writer's strike is over so they won't run out of new episodes.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Wow, this new format will take some time getting use to.I actually like the sets, and the drama look, I dont know if I want that much reality!

J
Koala
Koala
J
That's kind of my thought too! It give it a Blair Witch Project feel to it.

F
Shark
Shark
F
I agree it takes some getting used to but i think im definitely gonna like it... I think the sets are gonna be great and add so much more variety to the show. Apparently its how british soaps are shot and i was talking to a girl i know from over there and she says she likes it so much better than the way american soaps do it, so i think once you get used to it youll like it..

did you guys watch today?? was there a big marina/cyrus confrontation??

F
Shark
Shark
F
Who watched today? it was the big format change day...i really liked it, the indoor scenes worked really well..

Also, did anyone see the previews for next week? the lizzie/jonothan/bill love triangle certainly is heating up...

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I'm getting used to the change. I think it will make it all seem more real.

I wonder from a point of view of the actors what the change is like AND I wonder where the town is they are shooting it, because now they are out of the studio, it would be cool to see them shooting the soap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.