Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#371383 01/31/08 09:32 PM
A
Atene07 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
After my second trip to the ER this week....I finally have confirmation that I am going through the last stages of a miscarriage. The last week and a half has been a complete whirlwind...I found out I was pregnant on the 21st, then immediately started bleeding the next day. I came down with such severe back pain two days ago that it sent me to the ER. And then this morning, I was right back in the hospital after bleeding rather heavily. This whole experience has made me think about a lot of things. I didn't really think that I was ready to have a child, and am thankful that I was not forced to make that decision. But at the same time, I am a little sad about the whole experience. It was something that was created out of love, and represented both me and my boyfriend. For those reasons, it was something special, and I guess it kind of makes me sad in the sense that it doesn't exist anymore. But it is for the better, considering the relationship is still fairly young (less than 6 months). Hopefully this experience will bring us closer and gives us some time to grow so that maybe the next time this happens, it is maybe planned and we may actually both be ready for it. wink

Last edited by Atene07; 01/31/08 11:17 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
Atene,

I want to say how sorry i am. No matter what else, this is a difficult thing to go through physically and emotionally. I expect you will find yourself "all over the map" in terms of your feelings and i hope you will keep writing and talking about it. Please be gentle with yourself and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

pat d

P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
Atene,

How are You?

pat d

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.