Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
I know she has done horrible things. BUT she didn't mean to kill that person with the cream. Jack has been so nasty to her.

I am actually rooting for her to get the Abbot mansion. I would like to see Jack suffer for his transgressions.

In the meantime I am enjoying Kevin and Gloria schemeing to get rid of Jeffery.

I also never thought I would actually LIKE Kevin but I do.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Koala
Koala
B
I like Kevin too and wonder if Sharon will figure out more about Gloria. I liked the first actress better and wonder how she would have taken the character of Gloria.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Sharon will figure out what Gloria and Jeffrey are up to and Gloria won't have a house or freedom. If Sharon tells her husband, thats it for Gloria. Joan Van Ark played Gloria when the character debuted. I like the current Gloria, Judith Chapman, she adds flair, and has style. She makes the character interesting.

L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
I also prefer this actress, the first one has some kind of bizarre plastic surgery that I would have demanded my money back on.

This actress has a LONG list of acting credentials.

I hope Gloria does take the Abbott mansion away from Jack, I want to see him squirm BIG TIME.

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
I agree with the adding of Judith Chapman. I liked Joan Van Ark on Knot's Landing, and it would have been great to see her with Ted Shackelford again..........

Jack seems to have mellowed. As a widow myself, I didn't like him kicking Gloria out - much less the way he did it. BUT - that is his boyhood home and Gloria was NOT married to John long enough to get the home, in my opinion.

In fact, since she has remarried, I feel the judge should have allowed monetary compensation. She and Jeffrey should have found another place to live.

L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
My thing is that I love to see someone torturing Jack. Jack is such a stinker, I am glad to see someone keeping him on his toes.

I was LOVING what Gloria did today, with the news person and redecorating.

B
Koala
Koala
B
I saw in the paper the other day that Joan Van Ark will do an episode on Nick and Tuck. Never saw the show before, but read a lot of celebs do guest appearances there.

Yep todays show was so funny and why didn't anyone ask why Jeffrey was still in his pjs?

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
Is this two days running that he has been in the same PJs, because he was also wearing them when the reporters were there.

I was dying laughing at the horrible music they were listening to. It was just hysterical.

I LOVE seeing Jack tortured like this. I am a horrible person. I am even getting to like Jeffrey. In his own convoluted way, he is punishing Gloria for the horrible things she has done. Its all so evil and I LOVE it.

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
I wonder if Gloria is going to poison herself and everyone will think that JACK....not JEFFREY did it...???

L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
I am SO enjoying the craziness of it all.
Anything is posible with them.
I do recall that they charged the poison on Jeffs credit card.

I am also dying that Jeff runs around in his jamies all day. I think Gloria and Jeff make a great pair.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.