logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Receiving a sweet kiss from my 3 year-old granddaughter and hearing her say "I love you Mimi!" She is spending the day with me.

Last edited by BelleAL; 03/27/08 02:00 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Gecko
Gecko
B
Hi Sue:

Heard about the snow north of here tomorrow!
Remember some of those April snows?

I am looking at all of the daffidols - can't wait to see tulips, crocuses, etc.

B
Shark
Shark
B
Hello everyone. Another gorgeous sunny day here in Alaska..
I'm ready for spring, that's for sure, and ready to see the bears emerging from their dens.

Already, most of the birds are returning and soon the whales also.

It began as a slow day today, but had some good results this evening finally seeing one of my friends return back for some good conversation again. I am very happy about that. So yes, another happiest moment for me today....

G
G
I have been to many places in Alaska, Anchorage, Juneau, Ketchecan, and Fairbanks. I was there in the military, both the U.S. Coast Guard doing fishery patrols of a 378 foot cutter in 1977 and 1978, and when I was in the Calif. Air National Guard installing LAN cable on the Air Force base in Fairbanks.

I liked seeing moose.

I urge everyone to go to Alaska and a cruise would be a great way to see some of Alaska. Try to find a cruise that goes up the inland passage.

Jim Juris
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Gecko
Gecko
BillieCat

We didn't get the snow, thankfully! I am seeing the crocuses start to bloom here too.

Happy moment today -
Started softball practice yesterday and because I have been working out, I can actually walk without muscle pain today lol!

B
Gecko
Gecko
B
Sue:
Glad you dodged the snow bullet!
Have a great time with softball...

Happy moment today:
Good news at work with benefits.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
Hello everyone,
This is one of my happiest moment. I am seeing more of all of you putting your HM here.
Hello BelleAl and grdbum,
Welcome to this thread. I hope to see more of your happy moments here.

April 5 HM
I just heard from my eldest son and he is in training to be a staff nurse. I am praying that he passes this and gets the job.

D
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
D
April 6 HM
I received a call from my teenage daughter who is currently staying in Manila for a month and tells me she is having a wonderful time but misses us all.

April 7
it is always wonderful to hear good news from friends. One, my friends son was highly recommended by his teacher and got a part time job in his school. It would have been a full time job, except that he still had classes to take. Another friend just sent off her daughter in law to England to try her luck in teaching. Another, my friends business is flourishing and I wish them more clients.

April 8
Even if the heat is terrible in our place, we still have a soothing breeze that keeps us smiling.

April 9
I am happy now as I sit here with the computer . Thank God, the power failure is not yet around this time.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.