logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I am originally from San Francisco; and began writing after I decided to go out into the street and meet my destiny; this was after many years as a musician playing in various bands; and then some years after that I began searching for the reason behind the events that were happening in the aftermath of the Conflagration of the City; which is in my book "The Revelation of Salvation: the Regeneration of John" which deals with the fall of the Children of Israel: the Children of the 60's: and those who chose to follow the Lamb: the Children of the Resurrection. Guided by the angel of St. Francis who is the patron saint of San Francisco I left the fallen holy city which had become "Sodom" and was brought by the angel to New hope PA. It is there for 21 years that I sat at the feet of the messenger; John the Apostle of Love: servant of all; last of all: greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

It is he who is the messenger of the Wrath of the Lamb; who is not the child that he and Mary Magdelene never had; he is the Child that he and Mary of Bethany never had. But his descent can be seen at Fatimah in 1917: the Sun of Maryam al-Kubra: the Lamb of Fatimah; the Son of Mary; the Christ of Islam; the Rod of Iron. It is he who came forth to do battle with the two beasts of Revelation: who John revealed to me are the Global Canaan of the Axis; as the 3-in-one beast; and the second beast which is Marxism; with Karl Marx as the false prophet, the Global Balaam: speaking like a dragon: atheism. The Dragon represents Egypt; just as the Lamb represents the Kingdom of Heaven.With the coming of the Antichrist we find that the Judas of Islam is one Osama bin Laden: who they call the Ad-Dajjal. The hadith of Muhammed is that he would promise heaven; but deliver hell. The prophecy of St. Paul at II Thessalonians 2: 3-4 is about the House of God; Mecca; and the one who sits there as if he "were God". Thus do we meet the Antichrist: the one who has justified himself with the Qur'an; thus who has assumed the cosmic mantle of the Prophet Muhammed himself! And the Word given him by Gabriel!

Our Man of Lawlessness is this man who puts himself above every law and authority: and has even decided to Judge the West: as if he were God; and justifying himself with the Qur'an. And furthermore: he has carried out this "judgment"! This puts our times in clear perspective: because where the apostle Paul and Muhammed agree on a particular you can bet it's going to happen; because they were both prophets; as every apostle is part priest; part saint; part scribe and part prophet. Muhammed calls himself the last prophet; actually he was the third; the first being Enoch when he saw the coming Flood with Noah and the Ark; the second was Malachi when he foresaw the coming Day of the Lord with Elijah and the Sun of Righteousness and the Judgment of Golgotha; and the third was Muhammed and the coming Last Judgment. However: the Last Judgment has a Judge; but the nature of the Last Judgment involves the return of the Lord: and his messenger. It is this which determines the Table of the Supper of the Great God; and the 3 Children of fatimah who constitute the Door which is the "Bab" or Gate of Heaven: the Pearl of Great Price; of which the 12 pearls which wiht the 12 gates of the Holy City are made. The Door on the Ark of Noah was 3 tiered; and the 3 children of Fatimah are this same Door: and the Ark of Salvation is where all men: whether Jew; Christian or muslim are gathered: for to enter one must believe in the 3 Children of Fatimah and the Sun as the "Signs and Wonders" for the Internal Exodus: and the True Jihad: the internal one; not the external one which is the satanic counterfeit; the one Osama bin Laden started: WWIII.
There are many in the world of faith who find that the current divisions and trials of the approaching end are too much to bear; and as they begin to die in their bitterness we find it is those who the Lord described when he said "men's hearts failing them for fear" and then illustrated this by saying "..and because iniquity shall abound; the love of many shall grow cold...". This describes our times; when after the explosion of Love the winter has almost quenched that Summer of Love: the Visitation of God.
In truth it is false Christs who are they who claim to be Christ: but are not; the Antichrist or Ad-Dajjal claims to be the Mahdi or "Sword of Islam"; promising them "heaven"( Jannat) as with "72 virgins" which is reality "hell"( Jahannam) as "the angels of the devil": read the Hadith : as Judas is the one Jesus called "the son of perdition" it is the Judas of Islam who tries to take the position of the Mahdi "by force" who is the "antichrist/false Mahdi". This self-exalted person carries out the Judging of the West as if he sat on the throne of Mecca; the House of God; and because his "judgement" was carried out it appears to his followers that he is "God". His name is Osama bin Laden; the Global Terrorist and starter of WWIII: the Holy War: the Last War: the false jihad: not the true jihad against the enenmy within of which Muhammed spoke when he said "holy is the warrior who wrestles with himself"..referring to "Israel" as who wrestles with the angel: like Jacob; like Muhammed; who struggled with the things "within": the son of perdition makes us attend to the false struggle without: who makes every man one's foe: the economic :"dog eat dog" of the "jungle" or Darwinian desolation of the devil: but it is as one who puts himself above all that is holy who is the "Man of Lawlessness" St. Paul spoke of. Don't be so surprised: I have heard and written what His servant John told me when the Sun of Maryam al-Kubra/Lamb of Fatimah/Son of Mary shone to earth in 1917 with the Signs and Wonders of the 3 Children of Fatima and the Spiral dance of the Sun; the Faith of Tabriz; for who joins them is of the People of Salvation Muhammed spoke of: the Peacemakers; the children of the Most High. ((As the Heir his Inheritence includes opening the Book of Life of the Lamb: the Revelation of Jesus Christ; and begins to read it: I am the scribe of John; who is the servant of all; greatest in the kingdom of heaven; and I am the least in the kingdom; pleased to meet you )): and as you read this remember: the Sun of Fatimah is the Sign of the End: her cause triumphs at the end: thus Allah avenges the Widow of Islam and the Miscarriage of Justice which was hers; and with her Unveiling as bringing forth the Christ of Islam: the Rod of Iron. So also comes the uncovering of the Antichrist: the Judas of Islam; who betrayed his family; and his Tribe; and his Race; and thus his Nation as the Host of Mecca and the whole earth as of his religion by taking the Great Sword of Islam which is the Sword of God: "the hungry stomachs of the Poor" as Idries Shah called it in "Destination Mecca". Osama took the Qur'an and made it a sword against the West: and wielded it with his own hand: the false Mahdi; the satanic saviour. This does mean the Last Judgment is here: or you would not be reading this. And the Lamb of Fatimah is the Lord of lords; the King of kings; �

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
That is a very interesting take my friend.

tDMg ~

Kathryn Skaggs
http://twitter.com/LdsNana

Moderated by  C.S. Bezas, LDS Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.