logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I was at a Starbucks and heard this woman order a coffee with things I never heard of in it. How do you order your coffee? Extra this, extra that?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Shark
Shark
G
When I order coffee in starbucks it's usually a skinny latte but once in a while I treat myself to a caramel machiatto, hot in the winter and cold in the summer.

At home, I always put more than a bit of cinnamon.

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Originally Posted By: SynergyVega
I was at a Starbucks and heard this woman order a coffee with things I never heard of in it. How do you order your coffee? Extra this, extra that?

Great topic!

Yes, I have heard some very different things ordered at Starbucks and when I look for them on the menu they are nowhere to be found. Is there a secret language?

I like my coffee decaf with a little milk, that's it. Sometimes I may splurge and get a half regular, half decaf. Depends on how early I need to get to bed that night.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Zebra
Zebra
Venti latte with soy milk in winter. Then, I add one sweet & low and one equal. Occasionally I'll have it iced, but usually, I get a large Zen iced tea, unsweeted (I add one S&L and one equal, too) the rest of the year.

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Originally Posted By: Gayle-Coffee Editor
When I order coffee in starbucks it's usually a skinny latte but once in a while I treat myself to a caramel machiatto, hot in the winter and cold in the summer.

That's the same thing I get lol. My machiatto is always upside down. I don't know what the difference is but my friend told me to get it that way because its better. I've been getting the caramel skinny latte.

Originally Posted By: chloe21
Yes, I have heard some very different things ordered at Starbucks and when I look for them on the menu they are nowhere to be found. Is there a secret language?

I think there is a secret language. My friends tell me about drinks they get and my stupid behind always look for it on the menu like it's actually there.

Originally Posted By: BellaDeb
I add one sweet & low and one equal.

Why do you add one sweet & low and one equal? Does that provide a different taste than if you were to put two equals or two s & l?

Zebra
Zebra
Yes, it tastes more like sugar to me. I don't know why and can't explain it. I discovered it by accident when a restaurant only had one of one of them and I've been doing it that way since.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Dukin doughnuts, Black

Rosie L
Tiger
Tiger
Half Coffee, Half Hot Chocolate, No Whipcream.

B
Shark
Shark
B
regular black coffee with cream and sugar

Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Originally Posted By: BellaDeb
Yes, it tastes more like sugar to me. I don't know why and can't explain it. I discovered it by accident when a restaurant only had one of one of them and I've been doing it that way since.

Oh ok haha.

Originally Posted By: M o e
Half Coffee, Half Hot Chocolate, No Whipcream.

My mother does the same thing only if she doesn't have any cream.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.