Next Thread
Print Thread
F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
So, why do you get tattooed and/or pierced?

I'm not sure why, but I was always attracted to tattoos throughout my youth. My parents didn't get their first tattoos until months before I got my first, so that wasn't really a factor. I just like having something on my body that represents some aspect of me or my life...

I think I'm more superficial with piercings. I couldn't really tell you why I got my navel or tongue pierced. My first other-than-lobe ear piercings I got with my aunt, so that was a bit of a bonding thing. After that I just decided I needed a few more holes in my head...

Overall tattoos are more spiritual for me. I take a ton of time to decide on design and such. The few piercings I have have been more spur of the moment.

How about you?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Hey, i also love having Tatoos and ear-piercings.But i have not tried Nose-piercing, i think it does not suit me.Well,coming to the topic,I must say we all have this coz ,we just love 'em.

F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
Good point. I guess sometimes you don't need a reason to love something. smile

my earrings were just cause i liked them... my nose piercing was partially just because i liked it and partially as a celebration of me surviving one of the hardest weeks of my life.

when i get my tattoo it will serve as a reminder of everything that i have been thru in my struggle with depression and self injury. I am spending a lot of time working on the design. i want it to be original and really mean something.

Il Faut Vivre, Ni Exister

God needs to be the wind in the sail
~Clint
smile
smile
laugh
smile
smile

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
I thought about a tatoo but once I saw one being done I decided against it. I do not like needles or blood. I do not have any piercings except my ears which have been a constant issue. My daughter has had her belly button pierced. The thought of needles, blood and infection have really deterred me.

Sheri

Sheri Ann Richerson
Water Gardens
Shark
Shark
Hey Sheri,

I just got my navel pierced and it seriously didn't hurt at all. It hurt some afterward but nothing bad.

Now my nose was a completely different story. shocked

I only just got my piercings--just in the last two years. I got my nose done because I'd always wanted to and finally decided to just do it already. I got my navel done to celebrate a new phase in my life--going back to school at 40. grin

i have 9 ear piercings, 6 of which are gaged (not drastically.. the biggest is a 12, soon to be a 10). I didnt get them for any other reason than that I absolutely enjoy them. I had another 2 piercings.. a vertical industrial that was pierced through the rooke and conch in my left ear, which I am still seriously upset about it rejecting on me. I got that because it reminded me of my older half brother, who I have not seen in about 6 years or so. He had the same piercing in the same ear, and I used to help him clean it and change the earings he had. I guess he is what first got me into piercings outside of the standard ear lobe range. My friends exposed me to a wider range of body art along the lines of piercings, and I went and discovered even more on my own. If I can get over the arguement with my boyfriend, I hope to get my labret pierced, as well as my nostrel. And if I can explore even further, I would love to get dermal anchors and/or surface bars pierced somewhere in my torso, probably along my ribs(I might explore further by getting my arms pierced with dermal anchors(which I prefer to standard surface bars)).

I can't brain today...
...I have the stupid.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.