logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Now maybe Guiding Light will get lively again. I am so excited, watching Jonathan always makes for must see TV.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
OH MAN, you said it all right there. I loved Jonathan and I have to admit I cried through the entire story with Tammy dying and then him faking his and Sara's death.

It appears that he is stalking Alan, no one is more deserving I have to say. I would like to see Alan taken down a notch but I don't think they ever will.

Lizzie seems like she has lost it and thinks she is pregnant but no positive pregnancy test and then Jonathan shows up with Sara. I saw a preview that seems to suggest that she sees him and the baby.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I've watched GL off and on over the years but wasn't watching when Jonathan was in it before. I think I picked it up when Tammy died. Can someone tell me why Jonathan and Sarah left and Lizzie doesn't know her daughter is alive?

I've been unable to figure this out and seems strange to me that Reva would let Lizzie think her daughter died when she didn't.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Jonathan and Tammy were in love but torn because they were half cousins. One time they broke up and Jonathan had a one nighter with Lizzie. Of course Lizzie got pregnant.

Alan wanted to kill Jonathan because Jonathan wanted to keep the baby away from Alan. Jonathan and Tammy got married and kept Lizzie and the baby close to them.

Alan set up a guy to run over Jonathan and that person accidently run over Tammy and killed her. Jonathan realized when they couldn't bring Alan to justice that Alan would harm his daughter if not stopped. It also appeared that Lizzie was culpable in the entire thing.

Jonathan faked an accident to make it look like he and the baby were dead in order to save the both from Alan's grasp.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Thanks for explaining! Not that Jonathan is back, I guess it's something important I need to know-lol.

Lizzie seems to get pregnant on one night stands, doesn't she? It seems kind of mean to let her think her baby died tho.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Oh yes, I have always thought it horribly mean to let her think this but honestly I can't help but think Alan should be kept away from the child as well.

As for Lizzie, she isn't actually pregnant this time. I think she jumped to that conclusion because it was the anniversary of the death of Jonathan and Sara.

You do have to ask yourself if Jonathan didn't make this dicision partly out of spite because Lizzie was partly at fault for Tammy's death.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Probably Jonathan did that.

Alan may get is tho if Will is stalking him! Can't wait to see where that story line goes.

Lizzie would probably be better off without Bill tho. This sudden turn-around of his over the baby isn't really that credible.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I am watching just wondering what is going to happen now. Will is on the loose and Jonathan said something the other day to Will about Alan Spaulding and previously Will had overheard something about him as well.

Then today, Jonathan made that phone call about Alan, he will be on the scene in NO TIME. I think someone is going to do something horrible to Alan, not sure if they are really going to kill the old man off but either Jonathan or Will.

Will is loose from the boarding school meant to help him, his Mom is DEEP in denial. Its anyone's gues what is going to happen next.

Finally Guiding Light is getting good.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Cassie has got to wake up. Will is deeply disturbed. She almost lost RJ due to Will's anger. I really dont want Josh with Reva, because I like the idea of Reva and Jeffrey together, but I can see Josh leaving Cassie if she doesn't get a grip.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
My fantasy would be that Cassie stays in the dark long enough so that Will gets out of control enough that he corners Alan, tells him he is killing him in retribution for having killed Cassie's daughter and then Will does him in.

Of course he will have to go away but he won't go to jail.

Then everyone can live happily ever after.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.