logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Parakeet
Parakeet
I think Britney is probably bipolar, which really concerns me because I think she needs help and unfortunately the way our laws are, no one can force Britney into getting the help she needs. Obviously she's been unable to make good choices for herself for quite some time. I don't feel vindicated or justified because she turned out like this. Plenty of other stars the young girls look up to dressed trampy, sang trampy words, and did not turn out bad. Look at Christina Aguilera.

There is a lot more going on here than just attire, mannerisms, etc.. there is a mental illness here.

I sincerely hope Hannah Montana or any of the rest of these child stars don't have a mental illness. It would be bad enough having it as a private citizen but as a public figure and child star it is much worse.

I really feel sorry for Britney and her children.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm going to weigh in here and say it does break my heart. I love pop music, I watched Britney make some big changes and influence many girls with her music. But, I don't understand, is there no one behind her? I mean, has she shut out everyone who could talk to her?

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Amoeba
Amoeba
NO!!!

Gecko
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Stephanie-Divorce
I don't feel vindicated or justified because she turned out like this. Plenty of other stars the young girls look up to dressed trampy, sang trampy words, and did not turn out bad.

Oh, I don't feel vindicated, either. As I plainly relayed with italics, I'm glad Britney and her media coverage are around to shine a light on what girls shouldn't do.

On whether or not she's bipolar, I could never conjecture. The diagnosis of "bipolar" falls into that family of extremely subjective diagnoses that get slapped with medications from A to Z without regard for self accountability or self control. I'm not saying that some people aren't truly "bipolar;" only pointing out that even research lends that it's severely, overly misdiagnosed.

Classic case: A woman is too lazy to keep a job. Loses a mortgage, can't focus on paying the bills. She might think, Maybe I'm bipolar? She visits a doctor as a desperate measure for validation and says, "I just can't keep focus on any one thing -- I feel like a frayed knot, my thoughts are constantly jumbled, I'm overly emotional, can't get a grip." Doctor declares the classic, "You're bipolar!" and throws her on meds. Now she has a "medical" excuse for not realigning her priorities and getting her act together.

You know to what most working, responsible women would attribute that same woman's feelings? That's called a bad day, honey. Put on your big girl panties. We as women get easily let emotions and insecurities get the best of us. Take a little time to do some self-inventory and take the responsibility of putting priorities into action -- all of a sudden, meds, docs, subjective disorders and excuses are wiped.

In Britney's case, it's just gotten way out of hand in ways we'll never understand with the Hollywoood/millions influences.

I just voted "I care" in this post, because I think, as I've already stated, that she's a clear case of idolatry gone bad, and she serves as an example...one of the bad ones.

Last edited by Angela P; 01/15/08 02:24 AM.

"Men and women think that it is necessary to have children. It is not. It is their animal nature and social custom, rather than reason, which makes them believe that this is a necessity." --Democritus
Amoeba
Amoeba
Originally Posted By: WrestlingEditorVance
Hard to believe that K-Fed is the model parent of the two. lol. I suppose someone has to be in that relationship.

Well we don't know what K-Fed is doing behind closed doors. Everytime we see the children, they are with the nanny. I think K-Fed's lawyer is telling him to lay low to make it appear as though he is the better parent. K-Fed has his flaws. I believe Britney loves her kids. She just doesn't know how to go about being a good mother. She might not want to show up in court because she has demons she doesn't want to deal with. Going to court will force her to deal with them. I voted "I don't care" but watching shows like TMZ make fun of her is sad. The only attention she gets is from the paparrazi. Maybe that's why she's always going out and/or taking them home with her confused frown

Britney Spears is talented pop singer but she has ruined her life and of course career too.

Please visit my blog on
Ipod downloads
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I don't think she has ruined her life yet but she is getting close. Maybe she will get the help she needs after this last event. I read her father has been given control for now.

WHEN IT RAINS, LOOK FOR THE RAINBOW
R
Gecko
Gecko
R
Do I care? I'm on the fence on this one. I will tell you that if it takes at least a year before I see her in the media again, it will be about right for me.

I know that when you "sign up" to be a celebrity, you give up much of your private life. She has done that....but...I really think the media, and the people who feed on these stories, should let up on her.

It is so very obvious that she needs time(and privacy)to heal.
I hope her father does something good for her.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do. That poor woman only exists to be an object who makes money to everyone who come in contact with her. At least before she was lobotomized with pills she was able to be herself, I am wondering if she is allowed to be go the bathroom by herself. The justice system is in on it plus the majority of the people who know who she is thinks that she is happy and better off like that. It is more than disturbing. It is very tragic and I hope that she one day will be able to live the rest of her life normally, I also hope that when she dies she is able to find peace on the other side. She does not look like she has a mean bone in her body which makes all this worst than it is.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.