Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Thank you for this great information on apple cider vinegar. Which brand do you recommend and where can i buy it?

Answer: You can find natural acv at your local Health Food store. There are a few you can choose from. I use Eden�s Organic. Bragg is also a popular brand of acv. When picking natural acv-it should have the �mother� visible a cob-web looking substances.

Victoria Abreo
Editor - Alternative Medicine Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Victoria,

Is there any information on using Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes? Will appreciate any information on this.

Thank you,

Answer:DIABETES-2-3 teaspoons (acv) to 8 oz of water taken daily before meals, is said to have dietary fiber and other ingredients, which are beneficial in controlling blood glucose levels. The acids and enzymes promote better digestion and nutrient abortion, which is impaired in some diabetes, suffers.

This home remedy has been the subject of research and has shown that acv can help lower blood sugar levels.

Scientists in Sweden report that vinegar given with white bread reduces blood sugar and insulin. It also helps people feel fuller up to two hours later (European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Sept. 2005). Japanese researchers have found that vinegar can counteract the effect of white rice on blood sugar. And investigators at Arizona State University report that two tablespoons of vinegar before a starchy meal can significantly reduce the rise in blood glucose (Diabetes Care, Jan. 2004).

There is also research showing that one to six grams of cinnamon daily can lower cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar levels (Diabetes Care, Dec. 2003).

Victoria Abreo
C
C
I love apple cider vinegar - it has so many benefits - if anyone would like to write a post in my blog - please do!

J
Koala
Koala
J
This topic got over 10,000 views! That has to be some kind of record.

I put apple cider vinegar into my pets water as someone recommended it for keeping fleas away. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats and they all drink it and they all have no fleas!

I use Eden Organic also for them. I use it for myself for salad dressing-a little apple cider vinegar, some olive oil and seasoning. If you go heavier on the ACV than the olive oil, it saves calories!

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I use ACV for my pets also: grin 3 cats, 4 dogs and 4 birds. Added ACV to your pets drinking water, has shown to maintain the acid/alkaline balance of the digestive tract.

Restoring the body�s pH to the alkaline range is just as important to our pets health as it is ours. Nearly all chronic illness takes place in a body that has become acidic.

Many holistic Vets recommend a daily dosage of:
1 tsp for cats and small dogs (up to 14 lb)
2 tsp for medium dogs (15 to 34 lb)
1 tbsp for large dogs (35 to 84 lb)

Do not feed ACV to a pet that have irritation of the intestinal tract lining.

Victoria Abreo
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Victoria Abreo
J
Koala
Koala
J
Wow, thanks so much for the great vinegar articles! I use vinegar for many cleaning purposes, as well as for health and weightloss.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I wonder if this topic is the most read on on Bella? over 16,000 views! Amazing!

I use ACV for lots of things and love Edens also.

R
R
So this stuff does actually work. Hmm, you learn something everyday. I'll have to start using it.

D
D
Apple Cider Vinegar is awesome stuff. I only use Bragg's organic "with the mother" - much better. I use it before heavy meals to aid in digestion and keep blood sugars down (I'm diabetic) Also, I had some horrible stomach issues and my naturopath recommended taking this more often (I had been very lax in using it for awhile) Basically he said I had not enough acids to digest food properly (could have fooled me since I had terrible heartburn but you can get this also from not enough acids) - anyway, the ACV cured the stomach problem and now if it flares up, I know I need to use more. Good stuff. I didn't know about the teeth issue - I usually put it in a shot glass and now I will add water to it and drink water after.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.