logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
For those of you who watch this show on BRAVO! - and even for those who don't, because it's such a great show! - the season finale of Top Chef is this Wednesday the 3rd at 10pm EST - I have been a huge fan since the first season and can't wait to see who wins - my vote is for Casey!

Top Chef is a reality show, but more about the cooking than the drama, that takes 15 unknown but up-and-coming chef's and puts them through rounds of competition until they chose a winner. The "top chef" receives $100,000 as well as a feature in Food and Wine magazine, an appearance in Aspen's Food and Wine Classic, and a trip to the French Alps.

Who else loves the show? Who do you think will win?

Who has been your favorite contestant of all 3 seasons? - mine would have to be Harold, the winner from season 1 - I still think he is the best chef of them all!

ELIZABETH BORER
[url=HTTP://WWW.BELLAONLINE.COM/SITE/ENTERTAINMENTNEWS]ENTERTAINMENT NEWS[/url]
Oprah Guide at About.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
I loved Harold too! He was my favorite from the very beginning. Last season I was rooting for Sam. This season I've been a little indecisive but the past few weeks I've been solidly behind Casey. I love how she is confident but humble. She always seems to remain calm and he food always looks like it would taste wonderful!

OP Offline
The reunion of top chef was last night and Casey did win the viewer's choice $10,000! After Hung won the live finale last Wednesday, I was dissapointed. He is definitely a great chef, but Casey and Dale had more personality with the camera which made them fun to watch.

On to BRAVO!s next new season - Project Runway!

ELIZABETH BORER
[url=HTTP://WWW.BELLAONLINE.COM/SITE/ENTERTAINMENTNEWS]ENTERTAINMENT NEWS[/url]
Oprah Guide at About.com
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Casey had a really rough time during the finale challenge. It was pretty apparent from the start of service that she was out of the running. I was very happily surprised to see her win "fan favorite". I figured it would be Tre (I actually voted for him, figuring Casey to win Top Chef overall.)

Can't wait for Project Runway!!!!!!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Amoeba
Amoeba
I enjoy Top Chef. I'm voting for Harold too.

Moderated by  Trina Boice 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.