Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Shark
Shark
W
Hey all- sorry it took so long to check back in. Adelle was kind enough to send me a message asking for more details. Here is what I told her...

My wife was diagnosed with lukimia and the doctors told her to "tie up any loose ends." She said she just laid on the couch with a big jug of water and cheese for calcium. She alternated with the cheese flavors between "onion cheese" and cheddar cheese so that it wouldn't get boring. She drank anywhere from 2.5 to 5 gallons of water a day. She got very very weak.

She took ultram for the pain. She also practiced meditation exercises. She would lay down and would try to envision the type of light that she would associate with God and she would envision that light all around her. Then she would cup her hands over the pain areas and try to envision a "lazer- type" energy shooting into the pain source. She would envision the pain on a cellular level and would try to focus the energy into the cells. Then she would blow her hands and push the energy away.

She was unsure if this meditation exercise was what worked, so she experimented on her dog. The dog had two growths on his head and she placed he hand on one of the growths for aboout fifteen minutes a day and focused her energy into the growth. She said after she would do that to him, he would throw up chunks of blood, but after he got it out of his system, he was walking better. It was probbably about three weeks later and the growth that she was laying her hands on went away and the one that she did nothing to stayed.

Anyway, it took about eight months of recooperation. She took it a little bit at a time and towards the end of that time span, she was walking a few feet at a time. Then she would add another five feet to her walks. She would push herself just a little bit more each time until she was finally able to walk outside by herself and then later she was able to travel down the country roads near her house.

As far as why she did what she did, she said that no doctor prescribed it to her. She said that she felt compelled to do it on her own and that she was getting feelings that she needed to wash the sickness out of her body. She says that she would treat her body like she would a computer and that when she would drink the water, she would "type" into her think-tank to take the water to her cells in her body and wash away what was wrong.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

-whoisjohngalt

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Amazing. Proof, yet again, that the mind is a powerful tool. Listen and oblige to your gut, and a miracle might/will occur!

Last edited by Adelle - Cancer; 10/29/08 05:28 AM.

Adelle Ottavini, Cancer Editor
Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Thank you for this discussion! There is no disease known to man that we can not cure from within nor is there a greater healer than the mind. If one has but an ounce left of determination, get a plan, focus, don't give up and you will recover. Let nothing stand in your way !!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Why is it that we are all aware of this FACT - but not many can adhere to it? I suspect we are being bombarded by too much 'world', and too little nature and self. Being alone (not lonely) to focus on ones spitit. There must be some tips on how to get to ones inner mind within this chaotic world we live in?

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
When my "elders" teachers and healers in my family were gone I was the only one left with our particular family knowledge and I felt so very alone. I was forced to go the the hospital one day because of a mold borne illness I picked up. While in the hospital I was told that I also had diabetes, and high blood preasure. It sure was funny, I didn't have either of these things just before I went into the hospital????? They gave me insulin injections in the hospital and then pills to take when I got home. A little voice inside kept telling me "They are not giving you the best advice!" I argued with it because after all these people are doctors, they should know what they are talking about, right!!!! My Grandmother always told me "If you are healthy doctors make no money, so guess what!" She was an old european healer who charged nothing for her services and was content to do so. It must have been her words because I took no pills the next day. Man, I got the sweats, became very afraid, thought I was going to die, they had me programmed very well. I kept listening to the voice however and after about three or four days the sweats stopped, my fear subsided, and that has been about six years ago. I just changed my diet a little and have never felt better in my life. Because of legalities I do not recommend anyone else to try what I did. WE have got to take control over our own lives. No physician or anyone else has the power or right to countermand what we feel inside about our own bodies. We have got to stop bowing down to people as if they are gods. They need to really start thinking about us instead of their own checkbook. They stand in their offices and discuss us with the nurse like we are not even there . Kind of like who the hell are we, just the PATIENT!!!!! We need to be aware of who we are inside and listen to our inner voice. It is there and will never steer us wrong.

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
If we remember that disease is foreign to the body than the use of our inner voice can be used to heal itself. Meditation helps to close out the world around us long enough to get in touch with our inner being. This is not just "poof" or "hocus pocus", this is scientifically proven to be effective in curing physical or mental distresses and illnesses. Cancer is just as self- treatable as any other disease. Take heart and be strong, you can do it !!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE WORTH IT !!!!!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Some people struggle to meditate. (Due to ADD? Ha-ha!). How does one go about 'training oneself' to do this? The obvious - phones off, tv off, silence etc. And there you sit. Mind wandering....

I know one should 'go to a nice place', climb stairs, reach for the stars... Is there a 'fool proof' method of meditation?

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Hi Adelle !! Very pretty name !! O.K. I do not know about fool proof but here goes. Let me give you a true story of how an elderly lady found the answers; This older lady was given the diagnosis of terminal cancer with about six months to live. She went home to die. She got home and tried to find peace with what her doctor told her. She told herself that she is old and it is her time to go. There was something very wrong, however, with this whole situation and it emerged within her. She just knew that something was amiss. She did not want to die !!!! She then said to herself ," I am not ready to leave my family." She prayed and prayed but did not get answers. She then, despite all common sense, told her family to leave her alone for a time and went into a closet and closed the door and then sat down. She said to herself I am staying in here until I find the answers however long or hard it is to do. What she was doing , even though she may not have exactly known what she was doing, was to make her inner being "speak" to her. Her instincts told her to do this. We all have them. It was all she could think of. She became thirsty, hungry, uncomfortable but told herself that she was possibly going to die anyway so what to heck !! All of a sudden, right before she was ready to give up this silliness a still small voice began to speak to her. At first she was only aware of its emergence but then it spoke a little clearer. "Apple Juice" were the words. She said,"APPLE JUICE, what does that mean?" Again came the words "Apple Juice". She then thought, are you telling me to drink apple juice? The only thing that was repeated was apple juice. "O.K." she said and left the closet and went to the store. She bought one of each kind of juice, concentrate, fresh, bottled, canned, frozen and any other form of apple juice. She went home and drank each kind. The words still kept coming to her, "Apple Juice." She said in frustration," I am drinking every known type of apple juice that is made what the hell else can I do? Again came the words "apple juice." She then said, o.k I give up, I am just going to die, but in that second it occured to her; apple juice, out on the ground. She raced outside and began gathering apples under the trees. Some fresh, some kind of rotten,complete with stems, seeds, and pealings. Grind up the whole mess, seperate nothing. She continued to grind up fresh apples, whole off the ground or when those ran short from the store. She ate or drank nothing else. Six months later she went back to her doctor as requested and after her check up he told her," I can't believe it, you are cancer free, what did you do?????? She said that she had an arguement with some apples.------ Find that inner voice and let it speak to you letting nothing stand in your way. I can not legally tell you to do what this lady did but you can figure out the path for yourself. My family has been teaching and doing such things for about 500 years.

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
A good friend of mine repremanded me about my remarks in an earlier post about physicians in general and she was right on. After I thought about it today I had to realize my ignorance. Even though my family has had their problems with western medicine I had no right to lump them altogether. There are some very caring doctors out there who struggle to be genuine care providers in this day of being in the "system". I am sorry for my remarks. We are all trying to do our best. I will however not appologize about self healing as it has worked countless times.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hey - calm down!!!! We all go to medical doctors, and appreciate their efforts. The medical profession is soley based on research of the human body, chemicals that works with it, etc. Hundreds of years ago, many tribes and nations could only rely on their 'inner voices', and what their forefathers taught them. I wish I knew how many of them died of cancer?? (I'm sure there weren't a lot). I believe that our western way of living (stress, yuk food etc.) is not the only reason we are all so ill. We live far removed from nature, packed like sardines, with constant noise and flashing lights. We must fight to find our souls' voices. I LOVE your story of the old lady. Makes one think, and gives hope!! Pls share whatever other stories you might have?

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 06:17 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.