logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
I'm a-comin Carennedy !! I;ll be over to your website in a minute - Go Girl, never mind the house-work and let all those who want Christmas decorations drag them out of the loft!

Looks like I might have to cope with a house move!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: inspirangel one
I'm a-comin Carennedy !! I;ll be over to your website in a minute - Go Girl, never mind the house-work and let all those who want Christmas decorations drag them out of the loft!

Looks like I might have to cope with a house move!

Good luck with your move!! I just moved twice in 3 months, thankfully I didn't have to move the whole house just the kids and the personal and business [censored]. (Thankfully our house never sold)

Anyway, I hate moving it is such a time waster in some ways, THAT SAID...... Look at it like this, a chance to clean out all the clutter and get re organized with a new lease on life.

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Yes - its time for me now, for a change, other half and kids are quite shocked at how focused and driven Im being with starting my own business - an easier house to look after will clear out lots of time.

Shark
Shark
Hey gals,

Moved this bit of chat out of the Wednesday Self-promo thread. Now you can keep the convo going all week long!

Otherwise, if you want it to become more of a group discussion, feel free to strike up the chatter on the new ChitChat thread. I'd appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Meg

Shark
Shark
I hope you don't mind me coming into the discussion here. It's just that I really like the title of this thread.

For me, Spirituality plays an integral part in my business. I guess that's because Spirituality is a huge part of my life. I believe in the whole body, mind and spirit connection in order to live fully alive as the woman I am meant to be.

From Spirituality (ie.God), I find strength and inspiration to move ahead. My creativity seems to blossom and I find myself so excited about the possibilities because I am not alone in my endeavors. No task it too big or too overwhelming. I feel I get intuitive insight that helps me to coach my clients better and write articles that inspire women.

What's YOUR experience? I'm looking forward to hearing from others! smile

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hey,

I hope the family is supporting you. My kids are great!! My husband's no support, that's why I don't mind that he's living north of here for work right now. Until he sees money he won't support anything.

Good luck with the move!! I'll be moving again soon enough if his job works out. YUCK!

Speaking of my kids though, I just have to share.... I helped my son make a squidoo lens. They're so cool, I've been missing out on a whole world of fun by not being on the internet. Anyway if you have a moment, could you stop by and take his poll... he'd be thrilled to see someone voted.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Carennedy; 12/13/07 02:18 AM.

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.