Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#357759 12/03/07 03:55 PM
B
brylle Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Stress is really common to people who live in the city, especially when there are a lot of things to worry about like work, bills, etc. Aromatherapy really does help in these kind of situations. Have any of you considered relying on aromatherapy in all the stress that you get during the day? Or can anyone add other anti-stress tip?

Last edited by BellaOnline; 03/23/08 02:53 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Shark
Shark
H
I have used Lavender.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I like lavender too. I keep some dried lavender by my bed to help me sleep at night and I also got some little stuffed bunnies for the kids that have lavender stuffing in them.

My other anti-stress tip is to go for a walk every day and practice deep breathing when things get stressful.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Essential oils can work wonders for all kinds of health issues or just to make us feel better overall. They're natural and healthier than popping a pill!

J
J
Aromatherapy provides one with relief from stress and anxiety.The process of Aromatherapy makes use of the various essential oils which are extracted from various plants such as rose,lavenders,peppermint and lemon.The essential oils when massaged into the skin gives a soothing and calm effect to the body.This in turn gives a sense of relaxation to both body and mind.

H
Shark
Shark
H
Lavender is very good for insomnia.

H
Koala
Koala
H
Unfortunately i don't care for the scent of lavendar, but i've found that any pleasant scent will do. I like wood scents like sandalwood or juniper or rosewood, or citrus scents like orange or grapefruit. Vanilla, too.

M
M
I'm not a huge lavendar fan, like so many others. But there are other essential oils that can help with stress relief. Just always remember that the only two essential oils that can be applied neat to the skin are lavendar or tea tree. All other pure essential oils should be mixed with a carrier oil, cream or in a bath.
If you need a stress reliever that will also relax you, probably orange or chamomile would do the trick. Lemon and peppermint are definitely more stimulating. I like mixing the two of them and putting them into a burner when I've got something I've got to concentrate on (bills, taxes, homework for kids etc)
Jasmine is also really nice and helps with muscle tension, it's supposed to be an aphrodesiac too!

Kris
SwissJust North America
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Stress is a killer that makes people tired with sleep problems and often a feeling of emptiness. The reasons people feel stress everyday is almost endless with lack of time, lack of money, lack of health and stress in relationship and so on. One needs a simple technique to come out of this vicious stress circle. Essential oil in the bath is really relaxing and helps to a certain point, but to get rid of stress on a root level I use other techniques. And it�s about to create balance in each area in life. There is a simple habit that one can create and this is to drink more water, especially 0, 5 h before the meal and 2 h after meal and always when one is thirsty.

Learn how to Eliminate Stress Permanently

Exclusive: managestresstip@aweber.com join
my 21-day Stress Management TIPS list e-mail.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I'll say it again! I LOVE peppermint... it helps me when I need some energy, as well as when I want to relax. Yup... it's a great relaxer for me!

I enjoyed some Jasmine today. I felt absolutely YUMMY! Sandalwood is another one that makes me feel good.

Over the years, I've really enjoyed the "Thieves" blend from Young Living. It had cinnamon, and was absolutely DIVINE!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.