logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Parakeet
Parakeet
"Get out of my face, you old hag..The plots and schemes end right now..!" Her face flushed as her temper rose..She actually raised her hand to strike the old woman when Doug stopped her..The old Aunt stood her ground and said, "Now now there..aren't we a wee bit testy ?..Girl, if you were a better wife and mother maybe you could keep your man at home.." With that, Hope let her have it..Wham! ..The old woman fell across the room, knocking over anything in site..Suddenly, Bo and Billie were standing in the doorway. He sprung into a dive to rescue his Aunt..It was too late..She had hit her head and she was massively bleeding..Bo checked her pluse..He said, " I think she's dead..!" He turned to Hope and screamed....

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
"you killed her!"

(Im kinda lost because i thought billie was a guy and we were in the parking lot at the hospital did i miss something?)

Parakeet
Parakeet
Doug knelt down to help..The old woman's eyes were rolled back in her head..when suddenly she seemed to be able to focus again, she moaned, "Ah, looks like I'm still with ya boys..!" Bo ran to find a nurse..he was so relieved..Meanwhile Hope and little Zak had vanished from the room..Billie caught site of them scrambling away, so she followed them..she wasn't about to let Hope get away..Her main thoughts were to keep Bo all for her self..Turning Hope in to the police would certainly do the trick..She ran around a corner then "KerBlam".. they ran smack into each other head on..They both were knocked to the ground..Hope got a look of rage on her face..then she..

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
stood up fast and put her foot right in the middle of Billie and said " You know I have had all I am going to take from you and every one else! Bo is MINE until I get rid of him! you under stand and you comprehend well I have survived bigger and better they you and I can take you down. you are nothing to me but a pimple on my dimpled a$$! Go slither off and find some other lap to play on! If Bo wants you I am sure he will save the money to buy you back from what ever John your with!"

Hope was no longer the young and innosent girl she once had been. this Hope was not going to lay down and play death. it was time for her to fight or she would have nothing left and the only person she could count on was herself!

Billie......

Parakeet
Parakeet
covered her face..Hope grabbed Billie by her hair and pulled her head back..Just as she thought she had the best of her, Billie grabbed Hope's arm and laid her teeth into her flesh..Hope immediately let go..She let out a scream of pain...Billie knew what to do next..She grabbed the police whistle from around her neck and she blew it as hard as she could for about 30 seconds..People came running from everywhere..Hope had no where to run..she was trapped..Billie silently laughed to herself, "got you now.." In the middle of all this confusion no one noticed that little Zak had run away in fear..He...

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
never ment to cause all this mess! he wished he had never come! he had ruined everything for his mom and dad. it was all his fault he thought as he flaged down a car. he had to leave so everybody would be happy again. he didnt know where he was going but he could take care of his self; he just couldnt hurt his mom and dad anymore. he hoped into a little green slugbug. the lady looked nice.

"Hey little man what brings you out this late?" Samatha said.
"My sister was in the hospital and I came to see her with out telling my mom because im not allowed to see her but i had to. but I guess i should have talk to moma because she wasnt at the hospital." Billy said.
Samatha had to laugh it was something she would have done and caught heck for! She had just left band practice and droped off her highschool friends. she was the only one with a car or a drivers lisince for that matter. she descide the boy was just that a boy and that he was harmless. "my names Samatha but most call me Sammy. Hope in and I will take you home."
Billie hopped into the car and said....

Parakeet
Parakeet
"Some people call me Billie but my real name is Zak.." Sammy smiled and patted him warmly. Then she said, "You look hungry, want to grab a burger before I take you home..?..Zak nodded and off they went to Brady's Diner..Little Zak didn't know that the Diner was his Grandpa and Grandma Brady's restaurant..He thought he was running away but in reality he was running into the arms of his Grandparents..
Meanwhile, Hope had discovered Zak was missing from where he had been standing before the fight with Billie..She frantically searched the hall way but he was no where in site..She called to him but he was gone..She grabbed her cell phone and called Abe for help..She cried to Abe in desperation, "Please Abe, find my boy.."..Abe said...

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
"What did you go and get yourself into this time Sis?"
"Abe shut up I mean it!! Zak is gone. I got into a fight with Billie and Rosanna and I Caught hell for it but now Zak is Gone. GONE. GONE!!!" Hope screamed!
Abe was silent for a minet " Hope? Zak died yrs ago Sis. Where are you? I will come and get you Hope."
Hope said " I dont have time for this!!! Zak is Alive and the DNA test proved it! Help me find him!!!!
Abe had to trust his Sister she was a dits at times but she was no lier and she wasnt a head case....well most of the time but when she was she had good reason to loose it and if that basturd had hurt is Little Sister he'd kill him with his bare hands!!!
"ok Sis I will make some calls to a few friends and we will find him!"
they hung up and Abe Called Rosanna Mackeltar. "WHY in Hell did you get into a fight with Hope? What the hell is going on back in the states and WHY hasnt anyone told me?
Rosanna explaned and added "I underestimated ta punch o' big angry Lassie!!!" she sighed "Zak be alive and he'sgone a missing. Hope na be a trust me anymore 'cause she found out a'out Bo and Billie I think we be blowin' our cover or Bo will lose her. She thinks Bo is Cheating on her with Billie and she is [censored]. Bo loves her and there be nothin' twinst the two but she's a spy and we need the info." (for give the bad accent!)
Abe said...

Parakeet
Parakeet
"OK, how should we handle this..? Should I come to Salem..? What do you think..? You always know just what to do.." Rosanna was a wise and prudent thinker..but rather off the wall at times..All she could think of was the knot on her head that Hope had just given her..She said, " Come on back here and soothe the lassie down..I'll get Bo to go find the lad..now get here and take care of business..!! GOT IT..?" Abe said..

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
got it but I would have loved to see hope knock you out...........

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.