Shark
H
The passion makes purpose wothwhile.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Shark
Shark
M
Hi Tami, mainly for me it was trusting in myself. THe inner voice wouldn't shut up, till I reacted in the approperiate way. I like how you draw positive conclusions from your life experiences.

Reading! Wayne Dyer in, The Power Of Intention, said, "You must avoid becoming attached to and hoarding what shows up in your life." (big to me) He also stated, "as you practice living the life of least resistance, success is not something you choose, it is something that you are!"

M
Shark
Shark
M
Perspective is a lot of everything! It makes our experiences positive or negative.

Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Interesting Comment about Passion making Purpose worthwhile... the two really do go hand in hand. Somehow, while I am fulfilling what I believe to be my purpose, I am enjoying myself immensely. What I'm Passionate about helped me to determine my Purpose though... the wheels turn round and round here... but that's the point. It creates forward motion in a really exciting way.

I definitely like the quote by Wayne Dwyer! It makes me want to pick up one of his books smile

Perspective really IS everything! My webdesigner decided my website was too much work yesterday and now I have to find a new designer/hosting company. I could panic, but instead I am choosing to see that somewhere in here is a higher purpose. I can take advantage of this opportunity and use it to grow even more.

In the BIG picture, it's not the end of the world!

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
M
Shark
Shark
M
Desire or choice, are also a lifeline. As, calm and wise as my perspective allows me to become, it also (without warning) snaps me into a small stressfilled, attitude shell. It is my desire to be more, that draws me back to the universal expanse of the positive side. And, that is part of our human purpose.

Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Yes, I see what you mean about desire or choice being a lifeline. It is EMPOWERING to recognize we can create a future that encompasses our desire. When we bring purpose into it all, we are shifted to a bigger picture. The larger the picture becomes, the smaller our little problems appear.

MomsPaula, you said, "It is my desire to be more...". I would invite you to consider that you ALREADY have the "more" within you. What if the whole idea is that you allow your greatness to come forward? As you express your heart towards others, you touch them in a positive way and fulfill your human purpose.

Thoughts?

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Not very well ! It's difficult when youre the sort of person who has lots of pathways to choose from - one Life Coaching idea Im going to try for a month is "one day, one path" and stick to it ! so passion and purpose dont distract each other.

Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Good plan, Siobhain. When I look at doing what I'm most excited about on a specific day and stick to it, I get far more accomplished. It's when I'm NOT excited about what I'm doing that I spin my wheels without getting very far.

I also get what you are saying about passion and purpose distracting each other! I've just come to the realization that I have been doing some things lately which align with my purpose and NOT my passion. It affected my ability to really enjoy what I was doing in that area.

Now that I've made the decision to move forward only in ways that excite me AND are aligned with my purpose, I feel much MUCH lighter. I have to keep reminding myself so I don't forget! We're all human! blush

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes Tami, thanks for all your productive Life-coaching tips - I am contracted to write a certain number of articles per month for another site and that is Really distracting me and holding me back. Thats why I decided to move them all to the week before they are due - risky I know - I will worry about them when that week comes and maybe be super-focused that week!

Stressful then, but other 3 weeks should give me the freedom of liberation! The first free week will be for setting up my website - I have the name etc. Inspirangels (Writing and Tuition Services)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.