Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#323104 06/18/07 08:42 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Hi,

how to use creativity to make more money?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
No body saw this post?

E
Koala
Koala
E
I did see it, but I was interested in seeing what others come up with before I "took over" yet again wink

There are a number of ways you can use creativity to make money. The most obvious way is to use your creative skills to make something, like a piece of pottery or a painting, and sell it.

Then you can also use creative thinking to brainstorm new and unusual ideas for increasing the sales, money, and customers on one hand, and the ideas and innovations you are creating on the other hand. This became a big element in business a few decades ago, and the term "lateral thinking" was coined (most sources attribute it to Edward De Bono). Lateral thinking is using creative, right-brained thought to come up with different solutions and ideas to the usual "vertical", logical, analytical thought processes.

So, just for example - you could use your creative talents to create a painting, and then you could use creative thinking to display images of that painting on the Internet, offering prints for sale, and even selling the image on t-shirts, mugs, etc. You could also use your images to seek commissions from customers. So one idea can expand into several outlets using creative thought to leverage it to greater potential.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Very good ideas Elle.
Elle, suppose I have a collection of some great articles.
How do i make money on the net with them?

E
Koala
Koala
E
Turn them into Squidoo lenses. Squidoo pay a small royalty for content you publish as lenses (single-page websites), and you can also earn commissions on related affiliate products. It's simple and free to do.

PM me if you need more info.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Let me have a look at it.

L
L
I'd have to agree with Elle.

There are many ways to use your creativity to make money.

The key is

(1) To package your special brand of magic into a product or service that

(2) Makes a targeted clustered niche of people go absolutely crazy because you found a way to use your passion, knowledge and skill-set to make their lives a lot easier and less frustrated by

(3) Creating something that solved a problem, made them feel better...or both.

Many successful businesses are started because someone took a very creative approach to create a business that was poised to make a magical difference in the lives of their customer base.

In fact two of my favorite sites to search for creative and innovative business ideas are:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Latarsha Lytle, MBA
Pursue A Career That Makes Your Heart Go Wild: www.career-change-positioning.com
Start A Biz That Impacts The World: www.small-business-ideas-branded-by-passion.com

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.