logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Select up to three of the selections offered. Let's see where our readers work from!

Have more to say? Comment on the poll or how you voted by posting a reply, after you vote.

Where do you work from?
multiple choice, up to 3 choices
I\'m a home based parent. That\'s work! (7%, 2 Votes)
I work from home or run a home based business. (63%, 17 Votes)
I work outside of the home. Office, restaurant, retail, for someone else. (7%, 2 Votes)
I own my own business with an office outside the home. (0%, 0 Votes)
I work on the road, with lots of travel. (11%, 3 Votes)
I don\'t yet, but I want to work from home. (7%, 2 Votes)
I want to work for someone else. (0%, 0 Votes)
I want to quit outside work and stay home with my kids. (4%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 27
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago
Last edited by BellaMeg_BusinessCoach; 07/23/07 04:38 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
I work outside the home, but am really itching to do something on my own, just don't know what yet.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Sue!

Hey, guess what? You're a BellaOnline editor, so you've already started to do something on your own! *giggle*

Yes, I know you mean something self-employed-like, and I know you'll get there.

Feel free to contact me for any help, even if it's just a sounding board.

Meg

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Gecko
Gecko
Thankd Meg - I will keep that in mind

Parakeet
Parakeet
Sue,

The bella online editor thing is work, I couldn't do it and work outside the home so I gave it up. Now that I'm back working from home again I've got time to post here but not sure I could commit to writing consistantly again. My website takes up enough of my time.

Gecko
Gecko
My Bellaonline experience has been more learning and fun for me. I have made a lot of friends and accomplished things I wouldn't have even tried 10 years ago. What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't feel like work. I don't feel stressed or pressured at all when it comes to writing for my site. Sounds weird, but I think it may actually might make me calmer

Work for me at the moment is in an office for a plumbing company 48.5 hours a week, plus 3 kids and a household to run - I think I just wore myself out lol.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Sounds like you did. I like writing for bella when I was doing and it was relaxing... I just lost focus and passion for it. I write for my own site and I seem to get more out of it.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Carennedy,

Writing sure is a job! As is maintaining one's own business website. (I've got several.)

But it's SO worth it, isn't it?

Glad to have you in on the conversation!

Meg

Shark
Shark
Hi Carennedy, it's nice to meet another Business Women's Coach! Now there are three of us... Meg included! Once people recognize how powerful and effective coaching is, there simply won't be enough of us coaches to go around smile

I think it's great that you recognized you lost focus and passion for writing for Bella.

I totally believe that passion is a great thermometer for knowing when we're on the right track. Actually, for me, passion is a HUGE motivator. I find work far easier and I do a far better job at it when I "feel" what I'm doing. In fact, it doesn't even seem like work then. It's just an expression of me!

I "express" doing my passion from home and happen to get paid for it too! It is so WONDERFUL to have found a way to create income that allows me to fully express who I am AND gives me the privilege of being my own boss smile

Sue, I invite you to consider what you are MOST passionate about and then ask yourself what you could do in that area to bring in an income.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Tami -

Hehehe. I think when more entrepreneurial women (and men) realize - it's just like getting great advice from a friend who truly listens and has been there - without the eye-rolling that you get from your family and friends who are tired of listening to your "latest great idea" - the already great reception to the process and coaching industry will multiply exponentially.

Coaching works. It's that simple.

That's why top athletes, top executives, and top superstars use coaches. They want to get to and stay at the top of their game.

The great thing is - it's affordable for the "little guy" to get coaching, too. So even a mom of 4, who has entrepreneurial dreams or needs reminders to "fill her own cup," can get coaching and find the right support for them to reach higher, risk a little more and get bigger and better results.

*looks up* *blushes* Um, ok, I'll step down from the soapbox now.

wink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.