Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#353517 11/10/07 09:50 PM
C
careers Offline OP
OP Offline
C
If you are still reading my letters you are at least enjoying them. You will find that My Power Mall is about more than making money, though making money is important. My Power Mall is just one division of Together We Can Change The World, Inc. It is important to know that if you join us you will constantly be challenged to let your life make a difference. smile

One of the ways My Power Mall makes a difference in the world is through the One Child At A Time Program. 6.5% of all company profits go back into helping kids, one child at a time. They look for kids who seem to have fallen through the cracks and are not able to get help from other organizations. They might help a child get a handicapped equipped van, or be able to attend camp for a week, or get a seeing-eye dog.

The most important thing is that a generous part of every dollar that comes in to My Power Mall goes back into the world to make a difference! You should also know that another division of the company is Together We Can Change The World Day. T-Day, as it is called, was created to mobilize millions all around the world to make a difference in their communities on the first Saturday of every month. Its Called: Together We Can Change The World Day. It is just one more way this company is committed to changing the world.

They are just as committed to changing the lives of people just like you and me through helping us achieve financial freedom!

Take another look at the things that make My Power Mall so powerful...

- MY POWER MALL really is FR*EE. There is no cost to you. EVER.

- There is nothing to SELL. All you have to do is shop in any one of 1000+ stores on your own personal Mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want.

- Give away F*REE Malls and create financial freedom from all the purchases on your team.

- There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it is yours. Pretty simple.

- There are no meetings. People already know how to shop!

- All tools are FRE*E. You are given everything you need

If you are intrigued and want to know more, please visit my website at

www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/71742

You will be able to view a great video and have every question answered.
And, if you would like a live person to talk to, please contact me at

2489352161 Mariam Sewell

I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Careers

Last edited by careers; 11/10/07 10:01 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
careers Offline OP
OP Offline
C
You know, when I joined My Power Mall it was really important to know if they had tools to help me succeed, and I also wanted to know how much money I was going to have to invest to share it with people. Sure, maybe it was Fr*ee but where was the catch? I decided to really check it out so I joined, went to my Back Office and was completely blown away to find:

* A complete Training site with 40 wonderful training letters

* Training Calls & Recordings of all company calls

* A complete Email Campaign. Yes, if this works with you, you can use it yourself!

* Beautiful full-color Invitation Cards

* A series of E-cards I can send for F*REE

* Internet Marketing Training

* Classified Ads

* Banners coded with my MPM ID#

* Flyers

* Complete Business Reports

* A Members Forum

* And, a Communications Forum where I can communicate directly with the Founder, Ginny Dye

And, YES, all of it really is FR*EE.

So, let me hit the highlights again...

- MY POWER MALL really is FR*EE. There is no cost to you. EVER.

- There is nothing to SELL. All you have to do is shop in any one of 1000 stores on your own personal Mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want.

- There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it is yours. Pretty simple.

- There are no meetings. People already know how to shop!

- All tools are FR*EE. You are given everything you need

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.