Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Koala
Koala
J
I have a health and wellness website with articles, recipes and tips covering weightloss (the healthy way!), wellness vacations, natural remedies and more. I love helping people to find more healthy ways to do things!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
I loved your article on how to keep your dog from pulling! My 110 lb rottweiller never walked on a leash until he was about 9 years old. We moved to the city from the country and in the country he just got to run around. Now I take him for walks for exercise, which he loves but he's really hard to break of pulling.

Thanks for the great article.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Great idea Meg grin I'll join in even though I'm on another continent from most of you.

I write and perform my own stories and poyums for kids. The sites (below) are getting a re-vamp just now so they don't look that great. I also sing and act, if anyone would like to fly me over for a Burns Night cool

Chik

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Chik_TheCulturedScot; 06/27/07 06:55 PM.
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Excellent! Today, I've just focused on writing new articles. I have new ones for the Business Coach site at BellaOnline. I also added a really cool sponsored post about an interactive and entertaining advertisement that The Police (as in the band, not the law) are sponsoring.

(It's got videos, music, and a contest, it's seriously the coolest ad I've ever played with & hasn't tripped my spyware detector, so it's likely safe. Unlike those annoying smiley faces with sound, that you see on some websites.)

I'll be adding threads about the new articles on the site, so I'll forgo the "self promo" this week.

Thanks to everyone who added new businesses today! I hope you also took the time to visit the others who listed their projects on this thread.

H
H
I have a home organizing site where I provide quick and easy organizing solutions for your home, home office and home business. I firmly believe in the power of organization to help you create more time for family, friends and your home business. My latest undertaking is addressing how to get organized to work at home...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by HomeOrganizeIt; 06/27/07 10:51 PM.

All the best,
Erin
Koala
Koala
I'm currently promoting a "College Planning Made Easy" seminar to the community ed. directors of the ISD's in my service area. Its a 2-day seminar for parents w/ college hopeful teens in grades 8-12.

You can find more info about my services/products online atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

H
H
Awesome, Lynn! I can just hear parents who have college-bound students now saying... where was Lynn Byrne four years ago?!

What an underserved and hugely needed service (at least in the Midwest USA). I wish you all the best with it. Will you be posting updates on your site?

All the best,
Erin
Koala
Koala
Erin: Updates are in progress as we speak!

I'll keep you posted.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
It's Wednesday! Time to share with us the wonderful things you're doing & making.

My latest article on the BellaOnline site is: Choosing Toolbars for your Business Browsing

J
J
Hi Meg!
I'm Jessica Carson, the editor-in-training for container gardening and I work as the office manager for a company called GoWesty on the central coast of California. The owner started the company about 17 years ago because he loved VW campers and he was fed up with the business ethic (if it can be called an ethic) of Silicon Valley big business. He built the company on care, compasion, honesty, and taking care of customers, employees, vendors, neighbors, friends, the environment, and life in general. It has done incredibly well and has a world-wide reputation for the best place for anything having to do with VW campers. We are very much a family, a team, built because we all care, not because anyone tells us we have to.

We constantly get letters from customers, some as far away as Europe or New Zealand, telling us how pleased, surprised, excited they are about us, our products, and how we take care of them. The business is still growing (though only about 10% a year now) and most of it because of the great reputation we have. Who says you have to be cut-throat to succeed? I worked for a cut-throat company for a while - this one has definitely done much better financially and for the well-being of the employees.

The website is www.gowesty.com. There is some info about how the company started there, some photos of the team, and a little write-up and picture about many of the folks here.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.